Reception Palace Ballrooms

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Reception Palace Ballrooms

Reception Palace Ballrooms is a wedding venue in Miami, Florida. This classic ballroom space offers an ideal location for weddings, quinceaneras, and other special events. The venue has been family-owned and operated by mother-daughter duo Aida and Soraya Huguet since 2000. Inspired by husband and father, Alfredo Huguet, this event team values high-quality services and helping others from the start of the planning process to the very end of the event. For almost two decades, this stand-alone event facility has been providing beautiful event spaces, excellent service, and delicious.

Facilities and Capacity
Reception Palace Ballrooms is a modern banquet hall venue. This classic space is great for bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies. receptions and even rehearsal dinners. The maximum capacity is 900 people, so it can accomodate events of nearly any size.

Reception Palace Ballrooms offers an array of wedding packages and services, so that you can get everything you need in one place. There are event planning services on-site to help bring together every detail of your wedding for a smooth, successful, and enjoyable day. Take advantage of Reception Palace Ballrooms' invitation and accessories services to kick of your wedding season on the right foot. Full-service catering, event rentals and lighting services provide convenience for couples looking for a one-stop shop for their wedding needs. They'll even provide transportation for couples and guests. Some of their other high-end services include:

• Floral arrangements
  • Photography and videography services
  • DJ/Music services

Cuisine
There are a variety of catering menu options available at Reception Palace Ballroom. The cuisine styles include American, Latin American, Spanish, and Italian. Their menu options can also be made with and inspired by local food. The chefs and food experts at this venue can also create custom-designed wedding cakes to add an extra personal touch to your wedding.

170 Reviews for Reception Palace Ballrooms

170 Reception Palace Ballrooms Reviews

Y
Featured
yany

Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing experience!

We got married last weekend, and Reception Palace definitely made our wedding reception dreams come true! We had over 1 year to plan our wedding, contacted about 30 different venues, but when we ... Read more visited Reception Palace, we loved that we got the best bang for our buck! We also really liked the area, and the fact that the building had a nice presentation from the moment you drive in. We were greeted by Aly who was absolutely amazing from day one! She is so helpful, and explains things as much you need. She gave us a tour of the place and discussed all the options available. She even showed us the kitchen and had us taste the butter they make in house! Throughout the course of 11 months Aly promptly answered all my questions via email, or phone, and was always available when we stopped by on the weekends to chat or ask additional questions. She gave us so many great recommendations and ideas, as well as, recommended other vendors for our car service, cake, etc. When we arrived to the reception palace the day of our wedding after our church ceremony Aly came right out with a tray of hors d'oeuvres for us to eat and brought us water as well as a drink for my husband and I. She helped me changed into my flats, and bustle my dress for our gran entrance. The decor in the room, flowers, linens, lighting, dj were great! The next day our family kept commenting on how good the food, server staff, bartenders, and the cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres were. They were all so pleased! We chose to serve the chicken picatta with penne pasta, which was delicious! The corn fritters, chicken bites, and the mini egg rolls and shrimp were wonderful and our guests favorite. Overall, we had the best experience and I will definitely be recommending this venue to everyone I know. It was a one stop shop, which made the stress of wedding planning so much easier. Aly was heaven sent and a true life saver in the planning process, I stress easily and she made everything straight to the point, and simple for me. I will be eternally grateful to Aly, and the staff at Reception Palace for the perfect night of our lives!

User7281590

I had my quinceañera here and it turned out gorgeous. I was able to have every detail fall into place and the party went on without a hitch. Amazing people work so hard for even the smallest detail to ... Read more be nothing less than perfect. I highly recommend for any occasion. ??

B
BARBARA

Getting married on 04/11/2020

Alexys Gutierrez

My daughter 15 come out amazing! Great service, attention to detail, and fantastic ambiance. Would highly recommend this venue for your next wedding or any type of party. Alexis is amazing;a she ... Read more will work with you, and make your dreams come true.