Red Agave Resort

Sedona, AZ · View map

About Red Agave Resort

The Red Agave Resort is the perfect location for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception. Enjoy close up views of Sedona's legendary red rock formations while relaxing in our desert garden.

8 Reviews for Red Agave Resort

8 Red Agave Resort Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 09/15/2018

This place is bar none the best. Absolutely awesome. No on had to drive, Even people who were grumpy about traveling for the wedding are still gushing over location. The staff is amazingly helpful but ... Read more but no joke. They love and protect the space. A total win! The only drawback was having to bring everything thing-however it lent to a total customized experience! we are already planning a family reunion there! LOVE,LOVE, LOVE!

L
Laura

Married on 05/18/2018

I held my wedding at the Red Agave Resort in May and it was SO wonderful! I had the resort booked with my family and friends so the whole weekend was tons of fun! The staff were all so kind and ... Read more responsive to email during the whole planning process. The resort was so quiet, we felt like we were in the middle of nowhere and had the beautiful red rocks all to ourselves. I loved that we could bring in all of our own food, drink, music, decor, tent rentals, etc with just a few reasonable guidelines (such as noise limits and clean up). The rooms were so nice (especially with the remodel!), and it was so wonderful to be able to walk out on the trail right behind the grounds for stunning wedding pictures. Nearly all of my guests were from the midwest and absolutely loved the whole experience! I highly recommend it to anyone willing to put in the time and effort to coordinate a customized, intimate wedding.

J
Jody

Married on 04/28/2018

Dream wedding venue! It was so special that all of our guests were able to stay on site & we were able to make our wedding celebration an entire weekend long. Everyone raved about Red Agave. The ... Read more staff is the nicest you'll ever meet. The upgrades to the chalets are incredible and the views are just BEYOND. If you want a blank canvas for your wedding, THIS IS THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!