Red Barn

Kindred, ND · View map

About Red Barn

Red Barn Weddings is part of Red Barn and Berry Farm and is located on 40 acres in the country sand hills of Kindred, just a short drive SW of Fargo, ND. We offer a romantic, rustic barn venue set in open praire fields with modern amenities! Indoor chandelier dining or outdoor seating. Come celebrate your special day and dance the night away under the stars of North Dakota!

3 Reviews for Red Barn

3 Red Barn Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 09/16/2017

Chris and Karen were amazing to work with! They have a gorgeous barn and were so easy to work with. I absolutely will recommend to everyone! Read more Chris and Karen were amazing to work with! They have a gorgeous barn and were so easy to work with. I absolutely will recommend to everyone!!!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I had the best day ever at The Red Barn and Berry Farm! The owners are so great and did everything they could to make sure our day was perfect! Couldn't be more pleased with our ... Read more experience!

K
Kelli

Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough good things about the Red Barn and Berry Farm as an event space. The owners, Chris and Karen, went above and beyond to insure that our wedding reception was everything we planned on ... Read more it being. Here's a few of the things that they excelled at, that were important to me: 1. Professionalism - They answered every call, text and email promptly. Never seemed bothered by my questions. Were eager and willing to help in anyway possible. 2. Dreamed Big With Us - They allowed us freedom to rearrange furniture, rooms, and set tables and chairs in different places to our hearts content. And their staff did it quickly, without hesitation. They shared the vision of what our reception could look like, and allowed us the creativity to do it (within safety guidelines, of course!). 3. Worked Hard - From the first time we toured the space, till the day after our reception when we went to gather our things, they were there working for us. Picking up trash, answering questions and requests, gently directing traffic, etc. They don't just own Red Barn, their family is the staff. And to top it all off, they do all the things above in a gorgeous, elegant space in a scenic, country setting. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the barn was and we agree! Our wedding reception at Red Barn was the culmination of months of hard work and planning, and seeing our friends and family enjoy the event space as much as we hoped they would was the icing on the cake to start our married life. Thank you Red Barn!

Red Barn FAQ