Red Butte Garden

Salt Lake City, UT · View map

About Red Butte Garden

Red Butte Garden is Utah’s Botanical Garden that is both a showcase and a museum, displaying rich botanical diversity. With over 100 acres including display and natural gardens, walking paths and natural areas with hiking trails, Red Butte Garden is the largest botanical garden in the Intermountain West.

Fragrance Garden: Experience mountain and valley vistas in this aromatic setting under a wisteria arbor. With meandering sandstone pathways, the Fragrance Garden features plants chosen specifically to entice your senses and enhance your event, from lilacs and lavender to seasonal mock and crocus.

Orangerie: With its Garden ambiance, our spacious indoor conservatory can host events year-round. Exotic flowering plants and citrus trees are framed by mountain and valley views, making the indoor Orangerie a scenic location for receptions, formal dinners, and ceremonies.

Rose Garden: A grand and welcoming entrance, rose arbors, an expansive lawn, plus a waterfall make this a charming and memorable location for weddings.

Rose House: The Rose House is adjacent to our two rose gardens and opens up to a lovely shaded patio space with views of the foothills; it is an ideal setting for a small ceremony, reception or rehearsal dinner.

We let you choose the special details. We provide a list of exclusive caterers who know the venue and provide excellent quality, pricing, and service. They offer a wide variety of menus, so you can select a menu ideal for your special event. For all of the other meaningful details; such as the flowers, decorations, music, photography and cake; you may choose any vendor that works best for you.

And as a gift for your guests, the rental fee includes admission for them to enjoy the Garden during your event. What a wonderful way to spend a day or evening!

38 Reviews for Red Butte Garden

38 Red Butte Garden Reviews

M
Mandy

Married on 05/18/2019

Out of this world.

This venue is absolutely gorgeous, the staff is amazing, friendly, and so helpful. They really make you feel special. I loved that this venue did not nickel and dime me for little add ons or anything, ... Read more it's pretty straight forward. You get to use all the tables and chairs they have, they also have 5 big easels you can use, which was awesome. I really felt like I didn't have to deal with anything on the big day, because they took care of everything. I don't regret having my wedding here at all. The only negative thing I can even think to say is I wish you got more than 2 hours to set everything up and more than 1 hour to take everything down and be out of there, also when we showed up, I feel like the tables should've already been set up and placed since we did a walk thru and they had a map. Since you only get those 2 hours, that would've been more helpful. Other than that, this venue is gorgeous and amazing. I LOVED that I got married here.

A
Athena

Married on 09/30/2018

Enchanting outdoor setting

Red Butte Garden surpassed our expectations for a venue. They were with us every step of the way including the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. If you want a fairytale location for your ... Read more dream wedding this is the place!!! The fragrance garden for the ceremony is enchanting and the Orangarie for the reception is perfect!

P
Paige

Married on 05/18/2018

Orangerie Reception

We had a beautiful reception! It was so nice to have 0 things stressing us out on our wedding day. Read more We had a beautiful reception! It was so nice to have 0 things stressing us out on our wedding day.