Red Carpet Ready by Sarah

Watertown, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Red Carpet Ready by Sarah

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah is a wedding day beauty service based in Watertown, Massachusetts. Owner and artist Sarah Maher brings her decade of experience directly to your door on your wedding day, with on-site, personalized hair artistry services. Red Carpet Ready by Sarah comes equipped with every possible supply you could need to get you ready for your big day. Traveling all over New England, Sarah will make sure your wedding day hair will accent your entire look in a way that is unique to you, your style, and your vision. Her passion for creativity and her attention to detail is evident in every flawless style she creates. Skilled in traditional timeless, bridal hairstyles, Sarah also makes sure she is up-to-date on all the latest beauty trends so that she can perfectly execute her clients’ wishes.

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah offers on-site wedding day hair services for you and your entire wedding party. She prides herself on getting to know her clients on a personal level, and she will schedule a consultation with you to discuss exactly what it is you are looking for in your wedding day glam, whether it is beautiful retro curls, an elegant updo, or anything in between.

114 Reviews for Red Carpet Ready by Sarah

114 Red Carpet Ready by Sarah Reviews

D
Featured
Deirdre

Married on 07/21/2017

Sarah is a MUST hire! She traveled to my wedding venue in NH and was a calm, fun presence during my hectic morning and did amazing hair for me, my bridesmaids, and mother and mother-in-law. My ... Read more mother-in-law is very particular about her hair and was nervous to rely on someone else but Sarah put her right at ease and she walked away smiling and looking gorgeous! My bridal hair was inspired by a photo and Sarah replicated the picture exactly in my trial and then strategized with me to make tweaks like adding a braid and making the bun more full to my exact wishes! Everyone's hair lasted the night despite humidity and lots of dancing! Since we were getting ready on a property the demeanor and personality of the stylist made a big difference since it was a pretty intimate environment and Sarah was the perfect mix of professional and fun. I cannot recommend her more highly!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 06/15/2019

Book Sarah Immediately!

After an intense search for a makeup/hair combo and a disappointing trial with someone else, I was ecstatic to discover and book Sarah for my wedding. She is incredibly kind, talented, and ... Read more professional, and my hair was exactly as I wanted it on my wedding day. She was calm and focused in the face of an aggressive day-of schedule with my squad, and was a joy to hang out with. Her prices are very reasonable, and she will go above and beyond for you. Book her for your date now, before someone else does!

I
Imogine

Married on 09/30/2018

Sarah has a number of very special talents. Obviously the one that would first come to the attention of her clients is her remarkable talent for creating amazing hairstyles(as evidenced by my review, ... Read more her website and all her reviews there). The other talents soon realized are: her ability to follow the client’s wishes in creating the desired/preferred style, her relaxed approach, her warm and caring personality, and all around congeniality. She is as fun to be with as she is talented.