Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals

Temecula, CA · View map

About Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals

If you're looking to book a Photo Booth for a Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Sober Grad or Corporate Event, here are a few of the many reasons Magic Red Booth should be your first choice:

EXPERIENCE.
15 years ago, Magic Red Booth (formely known as Red Cheese) paved the road for the current Photo Booth craze in California and the rest of the country. We developed booths, software and systems that made us the industry leader. Besides knowing Photo Booths inside & out, we're familiar with local venues, planners, roads and traffic.
Perhaps most importantly, we understand that your happiness is the key to our success!

RELIABILITY.
A question we get a lot is 'How reliable are your booths?' In a word? Very.
We've been doing this a long time and have hand picked the very best technology to assure your event goes off without a hitch.
Each booth is throughly tested prior to leaving for your event and we carry backup equipment, should the unexpected occur.
In addition to the time-tested reliability of our booths, we complete the package with our equally dependable staff.

QUALITY.
All of our booths utilize state-of-the art technology to assure total image quality.
From our flattering lighting design to our professional roll printers we use, quality is a top priority.

VALUE.
We're not the most expensive nor the cheapest. We're simply the best.
Read our numerous reviews and see why we're the best in the business.

LOCAL.
Magic Red Booth is a Southern California company. Our entire staff is comprised of local employees. In other words, we live here too!

INSURED.
Rest assured that Magic Red Booth carries general liability, worker's comp and auto insurance policies.

65 Reviews for Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals

65 Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

L
Jill

Married on 01/10/2017

What a fun addition to any wedding or party! I have been working with Red Cheese for years now and they always do a great job. Read more What a fun addition to any wedding or party! I have been working with Red Cheese for years now and they always do a great job.

M
Mari

Married on 09/08/2012

The Photobooth was a hit! Jay was A-MA-ZING! Jay contacted me prior to our event and went over what I was expecting from him. I asked him if he could help me out with the scrapbook that I wanted to ... Read more have out on a table and manned. I explained I wanted this to be my guest book and if he could assist and guide my guest on where/how to paste the pictures. Guest were so pleased with Jay's friendliness.m I cant thank Jay enough for his help and for making this a success. Cant wait for the next opportunity to contact Red Cheese again!

C
Cassie

Married on 08/04/2012

Having a Red Cheese photobooth as part of our wedding reception was fantastic! I'm so happy we decided to have one, and there is no one as legit as Red Cheese. The fish eye lens captures great quality ... Read more quality and playful pics, and the booth with curtain is reminiscent of ones our parents used so it was fun for all ages. My favorite part was looking at the book Jay created and seeing all the random pairings in the booth of our friends and families that we never imagined would have moments together. I highly recommend Red Cheese!