Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals

Temecula, CA

If you're looking to book a Photo Booth for a Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Sober Grad or Corporate Event, here are a few of the many reasons Magic Red Booth should be your first choice:

EXPERIENCE.
15 years ago, Magic Red Booth (formely known as Red Cheese) paved the road for the current Photo Booth craze in California and the rest of the country. We developed booths, software and systems that made us the industry leader. Besides knowing Photo Booths inside & out, we're familiar with local venues, planners, roads and traffic.
Perhaps most importantly, we understand that your happiness is the key to our success!

RELIABILITY.
A question we get a lot is 'How reliable are your booths?' In a word? Very.
We've been doing this a long time and have hand picked the very best technology to assure your event goes off without a hitch.
Each booth is throughly tested prior to leaving for your event and we carry backup equipment, should the unexpected occur.
In addition to the time-tested reliability of our booths, we complete the package with our equally dependable staff.

QUALITY.
All of our booths utilize state-of-the art technology to assure total image quality.
From our flattering lighting design to our professional roll printers we use, quality is a top priority.

VALUE.
We're not the most expensive nor the cheapest. We're simply the best.
Read our numerous reviews and see why we're the best in the business.

LOCAL.
Magic Red Booth is a Southern California company. Our entire staff is comprised of local employees. In other words, we live here too!

INSURED.
Rest assured that Magic Red Booth carries general liability, worker's comp and auto insurance policies.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Jill
What a fun addition to any wedding or party! I have been working with Red Cheese for years now and they always do a great job.
1.0
morgan
This is a HORRIBLE company. BEWARE!!!! I would give 0 stars if I could. We used these guys for my wedding reception in San Diego. The reception was scheduled from 6-10. The photo booth people were scheduled to arrive at 6:30, and showed up at 9PM!!! And slipped in quietly so nobody even knew they had FINALLY arrived. What we learned after the fact was this: The operator did not plan ahead and left Riverside during rush hour. So of course she would be late. Red Cheese, if you are going to service San Diego, perhaps you should factor traffic into drive time. Or don't service the area at all. When she arrived, she discovered that her booth was not operable. So she called a coworker to come to San Diego with another, working booth, and then she left. Her coworker was unavailable, so she called her boyfriend who does not work for the company. He is the one who finally arrived at 9:30. He did not know how to operate the booth. So it only worked about 50% of the time he was actually there (again, 60 minutes before the end of my reception). SO, you'd think that the company would want to right this wrong. We requested that they refund half our money (MORE THAN FAIR). After being passed from Gavin, to Ryan, to many others, the buck was continually passed. One person after another telling us they don't handle that department. In a small business, you can't possibly speak to so many people without finding someone who can help you. But nobody did. Now, they will not take or return our calls. After the HORRIBLE SERVICE we received, you'd think they'd be happy to keep $200. But they went ahead and are keeping all of it and ignoring us. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. I encourage anyone who has had a horrible experience with this company to report them to the Better Business Bureau am I am about to. They are straight up stealing money from customers. I'm totally disgusted that they are still in business.
Mari
The Photobooth was a hit! Jay was A-MA-ZING! Jay contacted me prior to our event and went over what I was expecting from him. I asked him if he could help me out with the scrapbook that I wanted to have out on a table and manned. I explained I wanted this to be my guest book and if he could assist and guide my guest on where/how to paste the pictures. Guest were so pleased with Jay's friendliness.m I cant thank Jay enough for his help and for making this a success. Cant wait for the next opportunity to contact Red Cheese again!
Event Services