Red Dot Restaurant & Bar

Hudson, NY · View map

About Red Dot Restaurant & Bar

We are the oldest continually full service restaurant and bar in Hudson, NY. We opened 15 years ago and have been servicing the area of surrounding counties, including Albany and Kingston. We are a very social restaurant, a hangout, we support many groups and services, from an animal shelter to artists. our customers are local whether they are city transplants or natives and we enjoy our share of tourists who have swelled in recent years.

We have three distinct areas, a bar with table service for 30, a dining room with tables for 30 and a seasonal garden for another 30. The dining room and garden can be a private space with it's own sound system and lighting.

We offer an eclectic menu and can cook to order, the bar is stocked with current favourites, 20 or so different beers, 2 on draft and an array of spirits reflecting our customers wants.

We have hosted many birthday parties, business presentations, film nights, major sporting events and of course weddings, whether they be rehearsal dinners or ceremonies.

2 Reviews for Red Dot Restaurant & Bar

2 Red Dot Restaurant & Bar Reviews

O
Olivia

Married on 06/02/2018

We had our after party at this venue and we can recommend it enough! The large outdoor garden is stunning and the bartender was incredibly accommodating to such a large group. Read more We had our after party at this venue and we can recommend it enough! The large outdoor garden is stunning and the bartender was incredibly accommodating to such a large group.

User5432589

2+ years ago

My rating is based really only upon Responsiveness/Professionalism/Flexibility. I can not really judge the Service or Value, as I was not ultimately able to host my Wedding after party at the Red Dot ... Read more (due to a conflict in their dinner service time and my early wedding end-time). However, I wanted to review them, for the aspects that I did experience. After a last minute cancellation of my original resort/after party location, I was frantically searching for a place to host an After-Party at 8pm on a Saturday in Hudson. And while it did not work out at the Red Dot, I wanted to mention that they were very responsive to my Facebook messages and "frantic" e-mails. They also were not able to accommodate me (due to dinner conflict--completely understandable) but were willing to host my wedding guests any time after 10pm, and were very kind in mentioning, that they were willing to help in any way possible. I can stand by a strong recommendation to give the Red Dot a try for your Rehearsal Gathering/After-party, etc. if you are in Hudson for your BIG day! ;-)

Red Dot Restaurant & Bar FAQ