Red Eye Collection

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Red Eye Collection

Red Eye Collection is a wedding photographer and rental service based out of San Francisco, California. Couples will enjoy this team of experienced photographers and their 1968 VW Bus that serves as a photo booth. Such a unique, fun addition will surely elevate your wedding celebration and allow your guests to enjoy something new and intriguing.

Red Eye Collection photographers have a variety of photography styles, including contemporary, natural, photojournalism, traditional, and vintage. Couples will have no trouble finding a style they enjoy. They provide couples with various photography items they may enjoy their final photographs in, including albums, on canvas, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, negatives, prints, proofs, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. Their talented photographers offer the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Red Eye Collection would love to also offer Penny, their 1968 VW Bus to use as a photo booth. They will deliver, set up, and clean up the bus and bring you backdrops and props to use for photographs. They offer a package that couples may add onto, which includes unlimited prints, indoor and outdoor capabilities, and more. A photographer will also be on-site to help with operating the bus as well as to answer any questions you might have.

30 Reviews for Red Eye Collection

30 Red Eye Collection Reviews

Alice
Alice Benjamin

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Engagement Shoot + Wedding

I ran across Red Eye Collection as a referral from my wedding venue, and I really liked their work right away. The brightness or emotion you see in their pictures really caught my eyes. I was in ... Read more contact with Oscar who was very helpful with the contracting process for our September 2019 wedding and also for scheduling of our engagement shoot. Just this past weekend we had our engagement photo session with Alicia who was AMAZING! I knew I was going to love the pictures the moment she stopped to fix my hair and our outfits before we took our first picture of the day. I could tell she was a perfectionist and was going to to do everything she could for the pictures to turn out great. Alicia was extremely nice and patient with our awkward selves :) She had brilliant ideas for places, background, lighting and poses for pictures, and she was also honest about what would look good and what wouldn't. A short 4 days later we received our pictures and we LOVE them! They turned out better than I expected. I'm looking forward to using the pictures on our save the dates cards and to working with Alicia again on our wedding day. It put my heart at ease to know my wedding pictures are going to be perfect! Thank you so very much guys!!

C
Chris Mcclanahan

Married on 01/13/2019

Quality, Professional, and Fun

Oscar did such an AMAZING job at our wedding! Leading up to our big day, we had good communication over email/phone and met in person to finalize/tune our schedule. He was very knowledgeable of a ... Read more typical wedding+reception timeline, and helped walk us through in detail what to expect. On our wedding day, we both had fun working with Oscar and his assistant. They did a wonderful job capturing everything, from throughout the ceremony and down to the reception decor details. We are very pleased with the photos we received back. I can honestly recommend Oscar to anyone wanting to capture and remember their special day.

R
Rio Fong

Married on 01/02/2019

SF city hall

I love that they can take us even with such short notice! We had our wedding on January 2nd and still made sure that even with an early morning SF city hall wedding, we had a great photo session. ... Read more Oscar knows all the nice places and poses for the venue! We love the pictures and would totally refer Red Eye Collection Photography!