Red Filter Photography & Media

Lakebay, WA · View map

About Red Filter Photography & Media

We are Nathaniel and Shelby Maddux, a couple of Missouri natives who fell in love with the Northwest, packed our bags, and headed west to have an adventure. Red Filter is our adventure!

We have a passion for media, we love to meet new people, and we LOVE to take photos that people want to show their friends and family. We believe people are more than poses and props; everyone has something unique that needs to be captured. Maybe it's a compassionate sincerity in your eyes, or a resonating joy that only a new mother can have. Maybe it's an adorable set of dimples, or a vintage soul that should have been born 40 years earlier. Whatever it is that you have, we will capture it so that you love how your pictures look, and how you look in them. Contact us today and let us get to know you!

4 Reviews for Red Filter Photography & Media

4 Red Filter Photography & Media Reviews

User2545370

2+ years ago

My husband and I were having a really tough time finding a photographer in our price range who we thought would still do a good job. We were really looking for someone who would capture us at our best ... Read more best without awkward poses that didn't fit our personalities. I found Red Filter and I knew when I saw the price options and their portfolio that they were going to be our photographers. They are very friendly and they have a calming nature about them. They are a lovely husband wife team that produce excellent work in a tactful and caring manner. I felt like our friends were taking our pictures. The turnaround time for getting our pictures back was also very commendable! I highly recommend Red Filter!

H
Michelle

Married on 06/05/2011

Shelby and Nathaniel are AWESOME to work with. The pictures were absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything more! I got them back much more quickly than expected too which was a definite ... Read more definite plus :) They are so much fun to work with and made the process even more fun! I would definitely recommend them to EVERYONE!!

B
Beth

Married on 03/13/2010

Shelby and Nathaniel were awesome! They really knew what they were doing and made everything so easy. I am so happy with their work and will definitely use them for more pictures in the future! Read more Shelby and Nathaniel were awesome!! They really knew what they were doing and made everything so easy. I am so happy with their work and will definitely use them for more pictures in the future!