Red Gates at Kelly Creek

Odenville, AL · View map · Visit website

About Red Gates at Kelly Creek

Red Gates at Kelly Creek is a unique, rustic-style wedding venue located in Odenville, Alabama. Situated just minutes from Birmingham, this elegant setting offers both indoor and outdoor options for your big day. Couples and their guests will be surrounded by tranquil ponds, cozy fire pits and country-style decor at this barn venue. Red Gates at Kelly Creek can't wait to make your dreams come true.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this spacious property. They feature a gorgeous two-story barn, perfect for both your ceremony and reception. It’s outfitted with romantic strings lights, an ornate chandelier, exposed wood beams and gorgeous white, entry drapes. There’s plenty of space for dancing, and it boasts vaulted ceilings and a unique loft, perfect for intimate conversations. It also features outdoor porches, ideal for cocktail hour. As the evening winds down, your guests can congregate around their fire pits or play a game of horseshoes on their beautiful lawn. There are two ponds, a nature trail and a whimsical swing on their 22-acre property, perfect for unforgettable photos.

This full-service venue has been a part of the wedding industry since 2017. They offer a spacious bridal suite where you and your bridal party can start your day, as well as plenty of complimentary parking for your guests. Event rentals and event decor is provided, such as large industrial spools, four large whiskey barrels and more. Additional services include:

• Tables
  • Barware
  • Outside vendors
  • Wheelchair accessible

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, Red Gates at Kelly Creek is also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Family reunion
  • Corporate event

History
Steve and Desa Osborn originally purchased the land that supports this venue to build a barn to house Steve’s tractor, Matilda, and eventually a home. After trying to find a space for their son’s rehearsal dinner, they decided to create their own rustic, yet elegant event venue. The barn was created with materials sourced from the property, and now stands as a place where “memories are made and dreams come true.”

13 Reviews for Red Gates at Kelly Creek

13 Red Gates at Kelly Creek Reviews

J
Featured
Jane Owenby

Married on 04/27/2019

Our daughter's wedding 4/27/19

I'm not sure I can express how thrilled, blessed, grateful we are to have found Desa and Steve Osborn and RedGates. From our first visit to the day of our daughter's wedding, it was all perfect! I do, ... Read more do, however, have to give God the credit for the perfect weather :-) This was our first wedding to plan so we were quite anxious about all of it. Desa was always so responsive, had wonderful suggestions, including vendors, and had such a way of making me feel things were always on track and nothing to worry about, and ending every conversation and message with "remember to breathe!". She always made us feel like my daughter's wedding was as special for her as it was for us. Her husband, Steve, busy in the back ground, keeping the grounds manicured and neat, etc (and there is a lot included in that etc). Wonderful couple!! I cannot recommend this venue enough. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Exactly what we were looking for. Wouldn't change a thing!

Ashley
Ashley Wesley

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!!!

Desa and Steve were amazing to work with! When we pulled up to the venue to view it I knew that is where I was going to marry my best friend. The feeling you get there is amazing! Desa and Steve made ... Read more all of my dreams come true! Red Gates is a must see!

J
Juliana Brewer

Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding was a success

The entire staff was very helpful in assisting to make the wedding a success. Very beautiful barn. Truly recommend this venue. Read more The entire staff was very helpful in assisting to make the wedding a success. Very beautiful barn. Truly recommend this venue.