Red Hat on the River

Irvington, NY · View map · Visit website

About Red Hat on the River

A restaurant-style wedding venue in Irvington, New York, Red Hat on the River specializes in exquisite views and award-winning cuisine. A French-American modern bistro, the restaurant has been providing couples and their guests with the very best since 2007. A 100-year-old renovated factory building, this venue is the perfect choice for a classic wedding experience!

Facilities and Capacity
Nestled on the scenic Hudson River, Red Hat on the River comfortably seats up to 150 of your guests. Couples who book the historic space are afforded the opportunity to craft a truly customized event thanks to the venue’s unique two-story layout.

Couples who book Red Hat on the River benefit from an array of wedding-related services and amenities. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Wireless internet
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Cuisine
The talented culinary team at Red Hat on the River prides itself on crafting delectable wedding fare for couples and their guests. For a truly one-of-a-kind dining experience, the venue’s in-house catering options include the following:

• Server(s)
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Buffet-style dinner
  • Plated-style dinner
  • Station-style dinner

Other Facilities
Red Hat on the River offers various versatile spaces for couples to utilize during their wedding day celebration. Most notably, the venue’s riverside patio serves as the ideal location for bridal and engagement celebrations.

Other Services
Red Hat on the River couples have the option of adding bar services to their wedding celebration. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liquor license
  • Premium liquor
  • Specialty wine
  • Signature drink

Location
This venue is conveniently located in Irvington, New York. Approximately 45 minutes from LaGuardia Airport, the one-of-a-kind venue is less than five minutes from a number of local landmarks and attractions, such as Scenic Hudson Park and Irvington Town Hall Theater.

6 Reviews for Red Hat on the River

6 Red Hat on the River Reviews

R
Roseann Neuberg

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Engagement Party

Michelle VanNess was super helpful in arranging our engagement party! She was as easily reachable for all my questions and gave sage advice when asked. The Red Hat on Hudson is an ideal location- ... Read more conveniently located at a metro North train station for our city guests, breathtaking views of Hudson River and Palisades , delicious food and homey atmosphere! Recommend highly and hope to host another party there!

GoodPrincessButtercup
Stephanie

Married on 05/05/2018

The wedding of my dreams that I didn’t realize I wanted.

My husband and I knew we did not want a big wedding and we certainly did not want it in a traditional wedding hall. We stumbled on Red Hat on the River by way of loving it as a restaurant. When I ... Read more realized they did weddings I began to inquire. At first it seemed out of our budget but we spoke with their wedding coordinator and she was able to work within our budget to find us a day, time and menu that fit our needs. The whole team at Red Hat was responsive, professional and attentive every step of the way. We were wary at first of using Red Hat’s dedicated florist but we were also not disappointed at all with the flowers. They were beautiful and family and friends still talk about the centerpieces and still asking if I have any of the vases leftover. The food was amazing. Our signature drink was a great hit. Guests loved the location and how much we enoyed the view of the Hudson River. The best compliment you can get from a loved one is “I loved your wedding. It was perfect. It was classy. It was an adult wedding!” I always knew I didn’t want a wedding reception in a wedding factory. Red Hat on the River was full of character, charm, style and beauty with great food and drink. It was the wedding of my dreams that I never realized I wanted. Thank you to Michelle and her team and to my husband who refused to elope!

D
David M Goldberg

Married on 04/08/2018

An absolutely wonderful wedding day

We had a wonderful wedding at Red Hat on the River. It's a gorgeous venue, tastefully decorated with a spectacular view of the Hudson River. The staff was gracious and enthusiastic as we planned our ... Read more special day. The food was superb. We received many compliments from our friends and family. It was a great experience from beginning to end.