Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment

Butler, PA · View map

About Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment is an experienced, full time and well respected professional Disc Jockey and Uplighting company, based in western Pennsylvania.

I take great pride in my entertainment company, offering you personalized service, and this truly shines through at every event!

Keeping your guests happy and on the dance floor, ensuring that your special day is picture perfect, along with total organization, I am known for my original style and professional presentation.

Serving all of western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio, I specialize in wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions, offering absolute professionalism, state of the art audio, a massive digital music library and dance floor lighting.

To make your wedding day even more memorable, I offer several enhancements, including Wireless Remote Controlled LED Uplighting, Personal Monogram Projection and Photo Montage production and presentation.

In addition, if you're considering something elegant and unique for your event, ask me about the Chocolate Fountain!

I will be more than happy to provide you with references and also extend the invitation to meet with me personally prior to making an entertainment decision!

Imagine your DJ exceeding your expectations! I will!

Please feel free to contact me to begin planning one of the most important days of your life!

283 Reviews for Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment

283 Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Reviews

T
taylor

Married on 09/22/2018

Craig was amazing to work with! He was so helpful and very professional throughout the entire planning process and day of our wedding. The suite he uses is very friendly and allowed my husband and I ... Read more to pick songs we did and didn’t want the day of our wedding. Our guests danced all night long, we highly recommend craig, he was the best dj!

G
Gabrielle

Married on 06/16/2018

We utilized Red Hot Chameleon for our July 2018 wedding. Craig was wonderful from the initial phone call I made when engaged to to the last song of our wedding night. He was quick to respond to all ... Read more calls and emails, and was very flexible with some last minute changes we made to our evening. Not only was he a wonderful DJ for the evening (our dance floor was busy all night!), but he has an easy-to-use website organizer to keep track of all the song selections and the timeline for the evening - it was no nice to use this in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Craig also calls the bride/groom in the final weeks leading up to the wedding, which was great to ensure all songs/names/announcements were included on the wedding day. Extremely professional and friendly throughout the entire night- I would highly recommend!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/09/2018

Craig was such a big help with planning the music for our ceremony! We didn't have any idea of what kind of music to play but he pointed us in the right direction and had the dance floor full all ... Read more night long. He kept it fun and professional!