Red Ladder Design

Lehi, UT · View map

About Red Ladder Design

Red Ladder Design is a Utah based company focused on creating stunning and unique wedding announcements for the people that we work with. Whether you are looking for something fresh and new, or elegant and traditional - we can help. Serving all of Utah's Wedding Announcement needs, our main focus is to create something that you will adore. Look through our gallery for ideas or come with your own design in mind. We are dedicated to working hard until you have something that is as unique as you are and that will be the perfect way to start your Happily Ever After.

We are located in Lehi, UT but are happy to do business anywhere. We can do a consultation with you in-person, on the phone, or over e-mail. We frequently work with couples from all over the state of Utah and we've also worked with people in Wyoming, Nevada, Idaho and as far as Wisconsin.

1 Reviews for Red Ladder Design

1 Red Ladder Design Reviews

B
Bronte

Married on 06/09/2016

I thought that I reviewed this earlier because I've been raving about Shantel since the moment she became my wedding invitation designer! I can't exaggerate when I talk about her high-quality service, ... Read more results, and care. She is also exceptionally cost-effective and transparent about her prices (you can find them on her website)! She ended up designing my wedding invitations, my thank you postcards, my bridal shower invitations, insert cards, and custom envelopes for me, and they were exactly what I wanted. She also assisted me with getting all of the addresses printed on my invitations. She also got things back in a timely manner and was quick to respond. I was extremely happy with her care in regards to my wedding, and to this day receive compliments on how beautiful my trifold invitations turned out. Not to brag, but I don't think people (especially in Utah) often see invitations that stand out from the norm of people printing the picture and invite on their own. These hit above the mark. Additionally, she meets with you one-on-one to discuss what you like, what you don't, and goes through samples with you to discuss options of what she can do! She sends you the proof until you get it to where you want it. I can't recommend a better designer for your big day!

Red Ladder Design FAQ