Red Letter Event Planning

Spokane, WA · View map

About Red Letter Event Planning

When you hire Red Letter Event Planning you will have the luxury of being a guest at your own event.

All of our services come with the same commitment to excellence in ensuring your wedding reflects your personality and style.

Contact us to find out how to make your wedding a “Red Letter Day”.

49 Reviews for Red Letter Event Planning

49 Red Letter Event Planning Reviews

Eddie
Eddie Bossert

Married on 12/14/2018

Stress Free!

Robyn and everyone from Red Letter Event Planning really did go above and beyond all expectations. From the very first time we spoke to Robyn, 99% of all our stress was lifted from the wedding. ... Read more Anything and everything we had concerns about the wedding Robyn was able to handle almost immediately. I would definitely recommend and encourage everyone to use Red Letter Event Planning for any event, especially weddings.

K
Kristin

Married on 09/07/2018

Jessica at Red Letter Events was absolutely AMAZING! From our very first interaction with Jessica, we felt at ease and supported in our wedding planning process. We were planning our Coeur d' Alene, ... Read more ID wedding from Northern California which for many might be a bit stressful, but she truly made this process as easy as wedding planning can possibly be. Jessica was incredibly responsive, professional, thorough and helpful from day one. She suggested and followed up with vendors, made impactful suggestions based on her knowledge of the venue, understood our vision and what was important to us, organized the perfect timeline to be sure we hit everything, and truly made us feel like we were guests at our own wedding. The day of the wedding the family joke is that she had 8 arms because she did EVERYTHING. From coordinating all vendors before and during the wedding, to holding our niece so she wouldn't cry during the ceremony, to walking our dog, to arranging our beautiful centerpieces and perfectly placing our décor, to helping me bustle my confusing dress, all while sticking to our timeline perfectly. Jessica's calm and professional demeanor made us all happy and at ease during our most special day.

C
Caitlin

Married on 08/04/2018

Where do I even begin... Robyn and her team at Red Letter Event Planning are incredible. From the first time I spoke with Robyn about my wedding vision, to the execution on my wedding day, everything ... Read more ran so smoothly. Robyn was always available to chat and help me in the times of need, aka. talk me off the ledge! She took my vision and provided options for vendors that would be able to deliver. My wants and needs were always at the forefront and our wedding day was absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Red Letter Event Planning to anyone! Thank you Robyn and Jessica for being a part of our story :) Caitlin