Red Lips Makeup Artistry

Hialeah, FL · View map

About Red Lips Makeup Artistry

Red Lips Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Hialeah, Florida. Osleivy Llano, the owner, and her team have been specializing in servicing couples with flawless makeup and world-class hair styling since 2014. Osleivy founded the company to transform brides to make them both look and feel beautiful. She was inspired by the memory of her mother wearing red lipstick everyday, and named the company in her honor. Osleivy and her team are always ready to make brides beautiful whether it is on-site or at the company's salon.

Red Lips Makeup Artistry offers different beauty packages, and brides are welcome to personalize them to suit their needs. These packages include consultations and hair and makeup trials, as well as group services with multiple stylists, along with group discounts.The company's hair and makeup services include:

• Hair extensions
  • Textured styling
  • Airbrush, eye, contour, and natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

24 Reviews for Red Lips Makeup Artistry

24 Red Lips Makeup Artistry Reviews

G
Genevieve

Married on 04/06/2019

Loved my hair and makeup!

I am so happy with my experience! My bridal hair and makeup by Thais was amazing! Thank you! Read more I am so happy with my experience! My bridal hair and makeup by Thais was amazing! Thank you!

Nathalie
Nathalie

Married on 02/21/2018

Osleivy and her assistant were a dream to work with! Osleivy the owner is extremely professional and an amazing artist. She was courteous, timely and flexible. Together with her assistant she worked ... Read more on myself, my mom, my mother in law, my flower girl, my maid of honor and my two bridesmaids. Each and everyone of us loved our hair and makeup, everything turned out perfect. In addition to flawless and timely execution, Red Lips Makeup Artistry worked extremely well with my photographer & videographer. All in all, we had an amazing experience and I 100% recommend her and her team for all professional Hair and Makeup needs! Osleivy is a gem.

S
Sofia

Married on 02/18/2018

I loved the look the girls gave me! Natural and sexy, almost didn’t recognize myself! They were also super fast! Read more I loved the look the girls gave me! Natural and sexy, almost didn’t recognize myself! They were also super fast!