Red Oak Mansion at the Renaissance Westchester Hotel

West Harrison, New York · View map · Visit website

About Red Oak Mansion at the Renaissance Westchester Hotel

From the historic Red Oaks Mansion with the original iron work detail to the stone walls and 30 acres of wooded hills, you’ll love both the beauty of our surroundings and majestic estate feel reminiscent of the Hudson Valley homes of yesteryear.

Discover a wedding setting that is beautiful, convenient and intimate – perfect for a stunning event. From Red Oaks, our Normandy-style Mansion, to the Grand Ballroom with 14-foot ceilings, and our new Harrison Ballroom, with it's floor to ceiling windows, which overlook out beautiful wooded grounds, you’ll love our diverse venue options.

To book your wedding or for more information, call 914-696-2708 or visit www.RenaissanceWestchesterWeddings.com.

20 Reviews for Red Oak Mansion at the Renaissance Westchester Hotel

20 Red Oak Mansion at the Renaissance Westchester Hotel Reviews

C
Featured
Carla

Married on 09/06/2015

What can I say, to Bruce, Nerissa and Ronelle. It’s almost impossible to pick a favorite moment there. What an amazing job you did with our wedding, rehearsal dinner and breakfast. You made us feel ... Read more like king and queen for the weekend. Our guest raved about the place, food and service. 5 star service. The ambiance of this place is amazing. I can't wait to see the pictures. From planning at the beginning to execution of the weekend you were flawless in your support. Sometimes playing therapist when we thought the task was too great. Kept us on budget and loved the surprise add ins. You never hindered and always gave us the confidence everything would be great and it was!! Thank you for making the beginning of our journey together such a special one. I will recommend you guys to anyone what an amazing team! The chef did an amazing job on the food all weekend, it was executed perfectly. Our wedding was a team effort and we appreciate your support and hard work in making our wedding awesome. Best decision to go with you the Renaissance Westchester Hotel. If you’re looking for a place that can cater to a small evening affair or for your whole wedding weekend this is the place. I will be keeping them in mind for future events, maybe a baby shower! My father is already talking about having his 70th birthday party there. We thank you from bottom of our hearts and we could not be happier.

I
Ileana Montalvo

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Quality Service-

It's a beautiful location - Excellent Customer Service! Read more It's a beautiful location - Excellent Customer Service !

Krisztina
Krisztina

Married on 12/31/2018

Perfect and beautiful all in one venue

Oh my goodness, the Renaissance Westchester Hotel is THE BEST PLACE to have your wedding! Bill and I just rang in the New Year with our NYE wedding at the Renaissance Westchester and everything was ... Read more perfect. Erica Bill, Bob, Bruce, and Stephen, and the entire Events team was wonderful and helpful and amazing. We had a lot of people staying at the hotel for a very long weekend and it was the perfect venue. They gave us a complimentary hospitality suite for 4 days so that guests could hang out together, they were always helpful in answering our questions and made everything run smoothly and perfectly on the day of, and on the days before. They made us feel like the most important guests. I recommend the Renaissance Westchester not only because it is beautiful, but because - and this is great for winter weddings - you don't have to go outside from the Red Oak Mansion where the ceremony was, to the hip and trendy upstairs lounge for the cocktail hour, to the Grand Ballroom for dinner and dancing, to the guest rooms. All the buildings are connected by indoor bridges, and it was perfect for a colder, rainy day because no one had to go outside. Straight from the guest rooms to the ceremony, party, then back to the rooms. The food (and cake by Lulu) was fantastic too. Every single guest had a fantastic time, and everyone loved the venue because it was easy and beautiful. So many great opportunities for pictures on the grand staircase, in the Mansion, and on the grounds. They put all of our guests on the same floor, and on the same floor as our hospitality suite, so that was a lot of fun. I cannot say enough about our wonderful experience with Renaissance Westchester Hotel. I am forever grateful to Erica and Bob for giving us the perfect wedding weekend and experience!