Hired? Hired

Red Orchard Barn

Shelbyville, KY · View map

About Red Orchard Barn

The Red Orchard Barn is the perfect venue for total customization for your dream wedding. No vendor restrictions and an extended rental period unlike most venues allows for flexibility in decorating, rehearsal, etc. Decorate the barn for the reception with string lights and voile hanging from the ceiling beams for the ultimate rustic chic wedding. Post-ceremony, you and your guests will love looking at the clear night sky and drink champagne under the stars.

5 Reviews for Red Orchard Barn

5 Red Orchard Barn Reviews

B
Briana

Married on 08/05/2017

We absolutely loved having our wedding here! Ashley was our representative that we worked with and she was so great to work with! She responded to all of my emails super fast! This venue has ... Read more the best bang for your buck!

J
Judy

Married on 07/15/2017

Best value for our money! Beautiful! We had lots of guests with children and so there were options for everyone! The playground was perfect. There was plenty of room for our party to dance the night ... Read more away. And, with an option canvas like the barn, we could decorate it suited to our taste. We were so pleased with our choice. Thank you Shelby County Parks!!!

S
Shelby

Married on 06/24/2017

For the price, this venue is AMAZING! Keep in mind you get what you pay for but I do not regret using this venue one single bit! I LOVED my wedding and wouldn't change a thing about it! Read more For the price, this venue is AMAZING! Keep in mind you get what you pay for but I do not regret using this venue one single bit! I LOVED my wedding and wouldn't change a thing about it!