Red River Zoo

Fargo, ND · View map

About Red River Zoo

The Red River Zoo is the perfect location for a engagement, wedding, corporate picnic or any event we dream up together. Enjoy your day surrounded by the beauty of the stunning Red River Zoo. Many areas throughout the Zoo for renting including the serene Asian Gardens, the beautiful Nature Stage, or in one of our many outdoor lawn areas. Then treat yourself and your guests to carousel rides, rare animals, and quiet strolls through the immaculate grounds. Our friendly staff is always ready to make your day as stress-free as possible.

For more information on package options or to schedule a tour with one of our rental specialists, please contact us!

About the Zoo: The Red River Zoo prides itself on the high level of care provided for its animals and outstanding customer service for its guests. We save wildlife and their habitats through engaging visitor experiences, demonstrated conservation leadership and unique educational opportunities. We believe the natural world is critical to human health and happiness. By connecting people to nature, we inspire our community to learn, care, and act.

4 Reviews for Red River Zoo

4 Red River Zoo Reviews

K
Kaitlin

Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely wonderful venue for a casual outdoor wedding ceremony. We had our reception elsewhere but the ceremony was beautiful. The staff was extremely flexible and attentive before and during our ... Read more wedding. We took most of our photos at this location and they have many gorgeous and fun spots for all wedding photos. We also opted for a camel feeding after the ceremony for guests. Very fun wedding venue and I would recommend to everyone!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/01/2016

Visiting the zoo was a big part of growing up for each of us. We'd spend our weekends making trips to our respective hometown zoos to watch the animals with our families. When we started dating, it ... Read more was a natural part of our initial connection. In fact, one of our earliest dates was to the Red River Zoo. After our engagement, the choice to have our ceremony and reception at the zoo was a no-brainer. And, we're glad we did! Daphne and her team did a fantastic job making sure our experience was excellent in every way you'd expect. They answered all of our detailed questions, helped us make the right decisions, and were especially helpful on the day-of. There wasn't a single moment that we wondered if something was being taken care-of. To couples considering a unique location, I wouldn't think twice about the zoo. We loved the outdoor ceremony area, unique photo locations (with animals!), and outdoor dancing area. While there are a few more details to arrange in comparison to a church, hotel or event center (e.g. audio reinforcement, tent rental, lights, and traveling catering), the kind of day you'll experience with your guests will be worth it!

User7573086

2+ years ago

My wedding went off with relatively little issues (which were all on my end not the zoo's). Daphne and crew were amazing, friendly, and flexible. When I would drop in unannounced to ask questions ... Read more Daphne answered them with a smile. The zoo was beautiful with fabulous photo locations (my hubby and I got pictures with the wolves squee!). Not only did my photos come out great but my guests had a blast too feeding camels, riding the carousel, and wandering about while the wedding party was busy. There were a few times (two) where an email was lost but a quick text or phone call solved it quickly. If you love animals and want easy entertainment for guests of all ages the Red River Zoo is a smashing location.