Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry

South Jordan, UT · View map

About Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry

Doing makeup for a living is amazing! I get so excited when I am doing makeup on someone and start seeing something really awesome coming about. I'm really into making the experience fun and comfortable for everyone involved and get so much joy out of seeing people enjoy their makeup.

I am experienced in all kinds of makeup application: bridal, runway, editorial, film, commercial and television, special effects/gore, avant-garde, high fashion, everyday beauty, pageantry, makeover, glamour, etc....I also love, love ,love giving makeup lessons to individuals who want to learn how to do their own makeup like the pros do!

It is important to me that you and I both have a great experience, so I strive to make sure that you get exactly what you want.

32 Reviews for Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry

32 Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry Reviews

K
Kaitlyn Bee

Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Makeup

Heather was so fun and energetic! She was great to distract from wedding jitters. My makeup looked so perfect! She was very open to what I wanted and didn't want. She was very accommodating. Very ... Read more professional and fun!

Pamala
Pamala Faris

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!! I felt like a Queen!!

Heather was absolutely amazing! Genuinely fun and spunky with amazing customer service and artistic talent. Me and my maid of honor got hair and full makeup including a trial run and Heather hit it ... Read more out if the park!! Came to my home in the morning of the wedding, timely, professional and personable!! Can’t say enough good things about this gal!! Shout out to Mrs. Heather!!

A
Allison

Married on 04/07/2018

I was referred to Red Scarlett Makeup by a friend for my wedding, and I could not be happier! Heather was not only amazing at makeup (and accommodating to all my questions and needs), but also an ... Read more awesome person to be around. She was really helpful (since I know very little about makeup) and went above and beyond to make sure I felt good on my wedding day. She even went out and bought the specific eye liner I use at home to use for my wedding. Her services came at a very reasonable price (I had a make up trial as well) and she was super accommodating with her time. She was a joy to have in the room with myself and my friends, Mom, etc, while I got ready the morning of the wedding and I cannot not recommend her enough! She perfected my natural make up look, it was exactly what I was picturing. You will not regret working with Heather.