RedCarpet Wedding & Special Events Invitations

Port of Spain · View map

About RedCarpet Wedding & Special Events Invitations

At RedCarpet, we specialize in stylish, chic and modern designer wedding and special events luxury invitations and fine stationery. We carry a variety of styles, of the highest quality papers and embellishments, everytime. Whether you are hosting a theme based, vintage, modern or corporate event, gala luncheon or dinner, anniversary, sweet 16, quinceanera, birthday, graduation, baby and bridal shower, or other special event; our invitation boutique houses a unique range of invitations that are repeatedly leaving impressions everywhere they are served. We even create customized designs if you are seeking a truly unique look.

We continuously strive to offer event stationery of superior quality papers, displaying rich embedded textures. All our wedding cards are available with matching stationery: Response cards, Gift Registry cards, Thank You cards, Directional cards, Accommodation cards, Wishing Well or other information cards, if desired.

For your ceremony, each detail could be coordinated to perfection. We could design your escort or placement cards, table numbers, ceremony programs, and wedding signs and props, all fully customized to create memories that would last you and your guests for a lifetime.

When you purchase your cards from RedCarpet, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Based in Trinidad and Tobago and currently serving customers in Trinidad, Tobago, St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, St. Vincent, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, the United States and British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Central and South America, you can be sure of superior quality items delivered to your location via internationally recognized courier companies. Feel free to contact us if your location is not listed above.

32 Reviews for RedCarpet Wedding & Special Events Invitations

32 RedCarpet Wedding & Special Events Invitations Reviews

I
Isha Khan

Getting married on 11/08/2019

Wedding invitation

I’m so blown away and out of words to describe how beautiful our invites are. The qaulity is amazing it was everything we asked for. The service provided from Jalene was so perfessional and welcoming ... Read more she was so understanding and had so much patience. I would surely recommend anyone that’s interested.

A
Ayana Leacock

Getting married on 06/22/2019

Very professional and knowledgeable. I had a wonderful time creating my perfect invitation.

The back and forth communication was amazing and I felt that I could have trusted all the advice given. The speedy response to questions asked is commendable. Read more The back and forth communication was amazing and I felt that I could have trusted all the advice given. The speedy response to questions asked is commendable.

K
Kalisha Mckain

Getting married on 06/19/2019

Amazing, It was beyond what was expected.

My fiance and I decided to go with RedCarpet because we wanted something unlike the ordinary and that is what we go. Her professionalism was not only reflected in the quality of work we got but in her ... Read more ability to be patient with us through this journey. I would highly recommend RedCarpet Weddings & Special Events Invitations to any one that is looking to have their Special occasion stand out from the rest.