Reddington Bridal

Park Ridge, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Reddington Bridal

Reddington Bridal is a wedding dress company located in Park Ridge, Illinois that services weddings throughout the local area. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2006 and specializes in providing exquisite bridal attire with extraordinary customer service. The company’s atmosphere is unique and engaging for brides as they search for their perfect dress.

Reddington Bridal is a full-service bridal salon that features the finest designers. Their designer collection offers a variety of upscale and classic bridal styles to fit your vision. Your family and friends are welcome to join you. Attire is also available for the bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. Average turnaround time for a bridal gown is less than six months.

86 Reviews for Reddington Bridal

86 Reddington Bridal Reviews

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 09/11/2010

I loved my experience with Reddington Bridal. They were so helpful and patient with me as I had a specific vision in mind for my wedding day. They helped me try on dozens of dresses and made sure I ... Read more was comfortable throughout my experience with them. I found "the one" at Reddington and also decided on getting my bridesmaids dresses there too! My friends and family thought they did a wonderful job of working with all of us...since there were a lot of us! They were even able to help me order a dress for a girl that could not travel for the dress fitting. All of the dresses came in on time and were delivered in perfect condition. I also encouraged my mother to get her dress at Reddington and she did. They had so many selections for brides, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride (or groom).While they are currently in the process of finding a seamstress for their shop, they referred me to the best seamstress ever. All my fittings went great and I had my dress on time for my wedding (the seamstress even fixed my dress four days before my wedding as I lost weight). My dress was beautiful for my wedding and I am so thankful for Reddington Bridal! They were so professional but also personable!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/01/2019

Reddington Bridal was the best experience with dress shopping I had. I did go to a few other shops and none of them compared to here. Suzanne, Kathy, and Karen were simply the nicest. They all made me ... Read more feel welcome, comfortable, and special while dress hunting. They listened to what I wanted while keeping in mind what would look best on me. I did end up buying my dress here and I love it even more than when I first purchased it. I highly recommend Reddington Bridal to any bride looking for her perfect dress. You won't regret going here. Thank you Reddington Bridal!!

J
Jill

Married on 05/04/2019

It's where you say "yes to the dress!"

Let me start off by saying, for my wedding dress, I had a very specific look I was going for, Classic, A-line, not a lot of frills, like Audrey Hepburn meets Jackie O. Anyways, I had picture on my ... Read more phone of sample dresses I've seen, and couldn't find anything remotely close to it. It was on a whim that I reached out to Reddington Bridal, and I was able to make an appointment the next day! I showed Karen, one of the owners, the pictures, she showed me a couple dresses, but none were quite "me." She said that she might have the dress I was looking for, which she was actually going to send back to the designer later that day. She went to the back, brought it out and Oh My God, I tried it on and it WAS THE DRESS! It was beautiful and classic and elegant. She was even able to special order some slight alterations for me as well! I know I was looking for something specific, but this shop also has LOTS of options for any bride out there!!