Redeemed Productions

Tulsa, OK · View map

About Redeemed Productions

Redeemed Productions was started out of a spare bedroom in 2005. We never imagined that we would be filming and photographing so many weddings all over the country. Our goal is to take you back to your wedding day to relive your joy and love over and over. To produce a film you’ll be proud to show your kids in 20 years. We are constantly changing and growing in order to provide the best wedding films and photos possible. We aren’t here to just make a quick buck. Each couple is very important to us, and we treat you like family. We want to get to know you, and your love story. Our passion is telling stories, and we would love the opportunity to tell yours.

If you love our videos or photos, let’s grab a coffee and talk. We know how important what we do is, and don’t take it lightly. Let’s get to know each other and see if we can help make your wedding day even better!

38 Reviews for Redeemed Productions

38 Redeemed Productions Reviews

Christine
Christine Elizabeth

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Best vendor decision for my wedding day - hands down.

Hiring Redeemed Productions was the biggest and most important expense for my wedding day. After looking at their portfolio online I knew I needed to schedule a meeting and man am I so glad I did! ... Read more Best vendor decision for my wedding day - hands down. First, meeting John and Nina felt like sitting down with old friends. The conversation flowed freely and they really made an effort to understand my relationship, our story, and the most important things to us about marriage and our wedding day. They are fantastic people and masters of their craft. If you care about commemorating your wedding with true artists, hiring Redeemed is a MUST. The day of my wedding John and Nina almost began to feel like wedding planners they were so in tune with the schedule of events. They made the day fun and above all captured raw emotion, beauty, and connection between me, my husband, and our closest family & friends. Again, true artists. I can't thank Redeemed enough for offering such an amazing product that I'll be able to value and reflect on for the rest of my life. John, Nina & company, you ROCK!

A
Amariah Dean

Married on 06/07/2019

Perfection

The best decision we made for our wedding. The are so kind, professional, dedicated, and their work is incredible. My husband and I were amazed at the shots they got of our ceremony and reception. You ... Read more can trust they will make you feel comfortable and so special with no worries. This is so important, especially the day of the wedding. You will feel like royalty. Couldn't be happier with their products!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/26/2018

Having Redeemed as not only our photographer, but also our videographer at our wedding was beyond amazing! They went above and beyond any expectations that we had for them. They made everything so ... Read more easy on us and allowed us to truly soak in every moment as they captured our memories for us. If I could tell everyone in the world to use them for their wedding I would because they truly are that amazing. If you choose to use them to capture your own wedding memories you will definitely not be disappointed.