{Redefined} Designs & Events

Sioux Falls, SD · View map

About {Redefined} Designs & Events

{Redefined} Designs & Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Lucy Henglefelt, the owner as well as the lead designer, helps plan various wedding events such as ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. She has a depth of experience in wedding planning and design, with a bachelor's degree in interior design from the Art Institutes International of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Together with a team of professional designers, Lucy works closely with each couple to discuss every detail, providing a stress-free experience in creating a unique and exquisite wedding just for them.

{Redefined} Designs & Events offers event design, which include consultations to discuss the details and show some samples of design. The company provides services for various wedding types such as civil, destination, cultural, and more. {Redefined} Designs & Events offers the following services for these wedding events:

• Budget analysis

9 {Redefined} Designs & Events Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 02/04/2017

Lucy and her team are incredible. We started off as just wanting decor at our ceremony site and then added on the coordinating services.... I am so glad we did! She took care of everything. I was able ... Read more to just be present for my wedding, she is truly amazing. They packed everything up for us after the reception. Our ceremony was beautifully decorated and everything that needed to be moved from site to site was moved flawlessly and quickly.

User6372859

2+ years ago

I could not thank Lucy and her team enough! We used RDE just for day-of coordinating and for set up and tear down- I wish I would have used her for everything! Lucy and team was so fabulous and made ... Read more me feel so special even though I was only using a portion of her fabulous services. Her assistance made my wedding day completely stress free!!!

M
Molly

Married on 08/13/2016

Seriously I don't even know where to start! I can't begin to explain how happy my husband and I are that we had Lucy as our wedding planner. I was a little worried when we started planning because I ... Read more didn't have very clear ideas about what I wanted. I really just had general ideas of what I liked. Lucy really took the time to get to know my and my husbands personalities. She was able to deliver exactly what we wanted even though we weren't very helpful at giving her specifics. We really let her take the reigns on a lot of the planning, especially when it came to décor and floral. She went above and beyond anything that we could have come up with on our own! Her experience as a wedding planner really showed and came in useful so many times. She had a TON of helpful suggestions and ideas that I would have never though of! She made planning out wedding extremely fun instead of stressful like it can be for so many people. The week of the wedding she dealt with all the vendors and details and I was able to really enjoy every moment instead of trying to do it all myself. she had planned the day down to the minute which really helped with the flow of the day and didn't allow for a lot of downtime which kept all the guests engaged in our wedding day. We received so many compliments about our wedding and the reception from our guests and we have to give all the credit to Lucy and her team! We would not change one thing about our experience with Lucy or our wedding day! If you are looking for a wedding planner she is your girl!!! THANK YOU so much Lucy!!!