Redwood Ranch, Three Rivers

Three Rivers, California · View map · Visit website

About Redwood Ranch, Three Rivers

Redwood Ranch, Three Rivers is a rustic wedding venue located in Three Rivers, California. Couples and their guests will experience beautiful swimming holes and a lush forest on this 190-acre property. They boast 1,800 square feet of river frontage, and multiple indoor and outdoor sites for both your ceremony and reception. Redwood Ranch, Three Rivers can't wait to make your wildest dreams come true.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this venue situated at the foothills of the Sequoia National Park. For your ceremony, you have multiple outdoor options. You can say your “I do’s” under a grove of Sequoia trees, or with the majestic mountains as your backdrop. While your guests enjoy cocktail hour on their patio, you and your spouse can take unforgettable photos on their charming bridge, or near their tranquil river. For your reception, you can dance the night away under the stars with their Barn in the background. There’s plenty of space for a dance floor, and the area can easily be strung with bistro lights to set the mood.

This country-style wedding venue has been a part of the industry since 2015. They offer an on-site bridal suite where you and your bridal party can get ready, as well as plenty of complimentary parking for your guests. Tables and chairs are included with their rental fee, along with cleanup. Redwood Ranch, Three Rivers also offers event planning services and recommended vendors to ensure your celebration is a success from start to finish.

Accommodation
This unique ranch offers a Barn House for you and your loved ones to spend the night in. This barn is located at the river’s edge, and sleeps up to 16 guests. It features a kitchen, game room, family room, bar area and upper, self-contained unit. The upper part of the house boasts a spacious deck overlooking the South Kaweah River, a children’s nook and a king bed and bathroom. The lower part of the house has five sleeping areas, including a den. There’s also a large, outdoor patio, complete with a custom BBQ that has fed 100 guests.

6 Reviews for Redwood Ranch, Three Rivers

6 Redwood Ranch, Three Rivers Reviews

K
Featured
Kelli

Married on 06/03/2018

AMAZING. Words cannot express how incredible this place is. Everything from the caretaker’s hospitality, the trail, the waterfall, the stunning views, the fire pit, the treehouse, all the beautiful ... Read more animals, the sauna— I could keep going! Andrew, Jalene, and Jose were so accommodating throughout my wedding planning and stay as needed. We got married here and hosted a wedding of 21 total with 9 people in the house and 2 camping outside. We did part of our ceremony at Sequoia which, from the main entrance, is about 30-40 minutes away or the south entrance which is about 10-15. Three Rivers is a cute town about 15-20 minutes from the ranch with plenty of food, markets, and even white water rafting! This is a perfect venue. Thank you everyone!!!!

C
Celia N Zisman

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

Words cannot express how incredible this place was. If I could give it 20 stars I would. The owner and coordinator were incredibly responsive (usually within minutes) and very flexible. They leave so ... Read more much space for you to have the wedding of your dreams. Ours was mostly casual and DIY, so the wedding coordinator stepped back and let us know she was there if we needed her. The caretaker, Jose, is a gem! And despite its remoteness, the owner and coordinator have good relationships with vendors, and helped hook us up with vendors who could do a tent at the last minute when the weather forecast predicted rain (thankfully, it was sunny and beautiful, but you can't put a price on peace of mind). Our guests camped, fished and played in the river all weekend. Most of them said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It was such a unique and special experience, and I could never have imagined my wedding another way. Thank you Jalene, Andrew and Jose! It was a completely magical weekend and I will never forget it. The property is STUNNING and there is so much of it so you have so many options for whatever you envision.

E
Elisha Hernandez

Married on 11/17/2018

Exceeded all expectations

First let me tell you that I was not planning on doing our wedding for at least another year. As I was browsing online for potential venues, I don’t know how I came across Redwood Ranch Three Rivers ... Read more since it was 5 hours from my tentative desired location. But let me tell you.... I saw the pictures and instantly fell in love. We literally expedited our wedding and only had 2 months until the big day. We wanted something intimate, simple, fun, amongst nature, and had more of a family-union vibe as opposed to the whole-shebang. I saw that Redwood Ranch was able to accommodate lodging and camping for us and our guests— so this was a huge plus because we had to drive out there. I contacted Andrew George and communication was top notch. He and I exchanged conversations on the phone and was able to have it all written down for me through email immediately. I had a lot of questions since I was not able to physically scout this place but he and I had discussions and he reassured and gave me many recommendations. We arrived there just when the sun was setting and I was in absolute awe of how beautiful Redwood Ranch is. It was clean, well kept, and the views was absolutely stunning. There were two kitchens in the barn, which made cooking so convenient. Everyone, including the children, had a lot of fun experiencing camping, sitting along the campfire, playing pool, walking the trail, waking up to the peacocks, seeing the cows, horses, and donkeys, dipping our feet in the water (it was Nov—so the water was cold), and taking photos in such a picturesque place. Literally, even the portapottys were so clean and pretty that my guests were taking pictures... I basically only really had one other vendor which was for chairs and tables and they were able to get to the barn safely. Jalene provided me with instructions to send them to ensure that they don’t get lost. She also emailed me before and during my stay to ask if we needed anything. It was very sweet. Jose, the caretaker, did a wonderful job showing my family around and was just a very pleasant and helpful man. He does a great job taking care of the property! We had a very simple wedding with minimal decor since we didn’t want to bring too much up there, but this place really did not need much—it is beautiful on its own. Our guests were all so pleasantly surprised and voiced out how much they enjoyed just being there. I can’t say enough about Redwood Ranch. I could only wish that we were able to stay longer... Thank you so much Redwood Ranch Three Rivers for the hospitality, the endless views, and perfect accommodation. My family and I have created so much unforgettable memories in our short time there. We would not want to get married anywhere else. I highly recommend booking a wedding here!