Reel Weddings

Matthews, NC · View map · Visit website

About Reel Weddings

Reel Weddings is a professional wedding videography company based in Matthews, North Carolina. This creative collective specializes in creating cinematic masterpieces that depict the authenticity of your special day using their talent and eye for detail. This highly-qualified and dedicated team are passionate about conveying the raw emotion and beauty of your wedding celebration though the medium of film, giving you an immersive way to relive those special memories for years to come.

Each Reel Weddings videography package is tailor-made to suit your style, needs, and budget. Using their cinematic style, Reel Weddings can capture the journey of your day from the getting-ready giggles to the last dance of the night. They can use multiple cameras and drone footage to ensure that every angle of your occasion is captured. Your final footage can be edited into a trailer, highlight video, or full-feature film. Additional hours can be added upon request and Reel Weddings only schedules one event per day to ensure that their full attention is dedicated to capturing your best moments. Your final video can be delivered in an array of formats. These include:

• DVD

M
Featured
McKenzie

Married on 05/19/2018

Patricia and Josh were so awesome to work with! I worked with Patricia through the booking/planning process. She was responsive, flexible and easy to work with. Josh and an associate filmed our ... Read more wedding. Josh was super creative! He had so many great ideas to make our wedding video unique. They also had a drone to get some cool pictures outside! I am very excited to see the trailer and final product! I am thrilled I decided to book a videographer! I would recommend REEL Weddings for any videography needs!!

C
Celia

Married on 04/22/2017

We are so pleased! Thank you so much! Read more We are so pleased! Thank you so much!

K
Kelly

Married on 06/11/2016

We used Reel Weddings for our rehearsal dinner and wedding a couple of weeks ago. We haven't received our videos yet (which I know will be amazing! ) but I wanted to go ahead and comment on the ... Read more experience with Reel Weddings as it has been truly wonderful! Patricia has always been very helpful and so responsive to any question or inquiry that we had along the way. She helped to make the process leading up to the wedding so easy! We had Kelly and Sarah as our videography team and they were such a pleasure to work with! They were truly the best and we really enjoyed having them along during our wedding weekend! We are so excited to see the final product! Definitely recommend Reel Weddings!