Reese Allen Photography

5 Reese Allen Photography Reviews

M
Malaika

Married on 06/23/2018

I don’t even know where to start — Reese is a phenomenal photographer! He shot our engagement shoot, my bridal shoot and our entire weekend weekend. Reese was a pleasure and joy to work with the ... Read more entire time. Nothing but great things to say! Best of all, he has a uniquely artistic eye that allows you to have all the traditional shots you’d want along with so so many amazing, artistic shots that will blow your mind. I sought him out based on some awards he previously won and his portfolio and I’m so happy I did. He’s less active on social media but please do not let that deter you. His work speaks for itself and I will treasure the images forever. Trust me, you won’t regret it. He’s one of the best in the business and you should hire him today. Beyond talented, he’s a really nice guy. Such a pleasure!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/26/2014

Reese was excellent to work with. I was in love with his work prior to our wedding and I am still as much taken by it after the wedding. He does his job well and has an eye for it. His is the kind of ... Read more work that doesn't just record time but actually makes you feel like you were a part of the event. He captures emotion and movement in a way that is rare. He is also a "fearless" photographer—he will work to get "the shot" if you want him to. Truly an artist, Reese pours over his work looking for the best part of an image and really makes it come to life. I loved working with Reese because he knows exactly what direction to give his subject and he works without skipping a beat. His style is a mix between fashion photography and photojournalism that truly captures the essence of your moments.

B
Brittanne

Married on 07/05/2014

I haven't seen my photos yet but based on his direction I know they are going to bee award winning! One of my bridesmaid is a photographer and I just wanted to enjoy herself so I hired Reese. He is ... Read more awesome. He was there from 4 hrs before the wedding until we drove off. 10 hrs!!!! We just loved his personality, his co-worker, his ideas, and time with us. Great guy!!!! Can't wait to see the results ;)