Refined Beauty

Naperville, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Refined Beauty

Refined Beauty is an upscale salon located in Naperville, Illinois that offers elegant wedding hair, makeup, and extensions services. Owner and stylist Jennifer Alvarez understands the importance of quality work and creating a beautiful experience for brides on their wedding day. The award-winning on location bridal company offers customized beauty services that pay close attention to details when working with brides and bridal parties.

Refined Beauty will ensure each bride looks and feels amazing! Brides can meet with a bridal team artist for a complimentary consultation to discuss the bridal look and do a run-through ahead of time with a hair and makeup trial. Professional stylists can create beautiful updos and styling, classic blowouts, add length with extensions. Makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake eyelashes.

7 Reviews for Refined Beauty

7 Refined Beauty Reviews

Nicole
Nicole Petersen

Married on 07/06/2019

The best out there

Refined Beauty is THE BEST! I do not even know where to begin on their all around amazing services. First of all, Jennifer is a life saver! I had another hair/make up group booked for my wedding, and ... Read more about 1.5 months out they fell through. I contacted Jennifer after a recommendation from Emerson Creek. Jennifer made me feel so much better after a whirlwind of emotions, she instilled confidence that she could provide what I needed on my wedding day. On my trial day with the previous group, they did not think I could have the desired look I had wanted for my wedding day due to the length of my hair, Jennifer said no worries and made it work. Jennifer truly takes the time to listen to what your dream day and look should be. I was in LOVE with my hair and make up. I am not even being biased here, but I have never been in a wedding party that everyone getting their hair done liked their results, well all of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up, everyone was very happy with the results! Jennifer even put a braid in my flower girl's hair last minute! Thank you for helping make my wedding day perfect!

A
Amanda Hansen

Married on 06/15/2019

Refined Beauty is AMAZING

Refined Beauty is amazing! Jennifer was so great to communicate with and even made a timeline for me so each girl knew what time they were getting hair and makeup done. Janet, Sabryna, and Nicole were ... Read more the ones that took care of us on the wedding morning, and they were AMAZING!! They were so fun and were singing with us to music. I will absolutely recommended refined beauty to all my friends!

Deirdre
Deirdre Mcgarry

Married on 06/08/2019

June Wedding

I booked Refined Beauty for my June 2019 wedding. I am so glad I was able to work with her the day of my wedding. I have naturally "heavy" hair and I added a whole other head of hair via extensions.I ... Read more I was shocked that my hair stayed literally ALL DAY LONG. I had a church ceremony so we were ready around 11:30am and I did not go to bed until about 3am! My hair was still styled when I went to bed! I even threw it up in a cute pony for breakfast the next day and the curls STILL looked awesome! All of my bridesmaids hair was flawless and Jennifer even gave my mother in law's short pixi cut an amazing look! She is very knowledgeable about her craft. Her work speaks for itself. If you are looking for a company that will make you look flawless on your day, Refined Beauty is it!