Refined Beauty

Naperville, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Refined Beauty

Refined Beauty is an upscale salon located in Naperville, Illinois that offers elegant wedding hair, makeup, and extensions services. Owner and stylist Jennifer Alvarez understands the importance of quality work and creating a beautiful experience for brides on their wedding day. The award-winning on location bridal company offers customized beauty services that pay close attention to details when working with brides and bridal parties.

Refined Beauty will ensure each bride looks and feels amazing! Brides can meet with a bridal team artist for a complimentary consultation to discuss the bridal look and do a run-through ahead of time with a hair and makeup trial. Professional stylists can create beautiful updos and styling, classic blowouts, add length with extensions. Makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake eyelashes.

5 Reviews for Refined Beauty

5 Refined Beauty Reviews

A
Amanda Hansen

Married on 06/15/2019

Refined Beauty is AMAZING

Refined Beauty is amazing! Jennifer was so great to communicate with and even made a timeline for me so each girl knew what time they were getting hair and makeup done. Janet, Sabryna, and Nicole were ... Read more the ones that took care of us on the wedding morning, and they were AMAZING!! They were so fun and were singing with us to music. I will absolutely recommended refined beauty to all my friends!

Jori
Jori

Married on 05/18/2019

Such a great experience!

I would HIGHLY recommend Refined Beauty. They did my makeup for my wedding last month and I truly cannot say enough about how amazing they were. Jennifer was extremely diligent with communicating ... Read more throughout the entire process and was a joy to be with on the day of. Each of my 10 bridesmaids were extremely satisfied with their makeup and it lasted all day and night through sweat, (happy) tears and lots of dancing. They were absolutely amazing and I am so happy that I made the decision to use them. 11/10 would recommend :)

C
Courtney Gleason

Married on 05/11/2019

Refined Beauty is amazing!!!!

Refined Beauty is the best of the best! I have been getting my hair done by Jennifer for years and absolutely love her! She went above and beyond for my wedding day. She created a timeline for hair ... Read more and makeup for all my girls and me, came to the hotel bright and early, and made us all feel special and beautiful. We got SO MANY compliments on our hair and makeup all day/night long. Go with Refined Beauty on your wedding day (or any day!). You will be amazed!!!