Refined Event Planning

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Refined Event Planning

Refined Event Planning is a professional wedding planning service based in San Antonio, Texas. Robin Escamilla, the owner of the service, began designing floral arrangements for clients more than 20 years ago and has since expanded her business into a thriving events company. Refined Event Planning is focused on the finer details, working closely with you to turn your dream vision into a reality.

This San Antonio-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Refined Event Planning has experience planning a wide spectrum of wedding styles including destination weddings, double weddings, religious weddings, and more. This skilled team provides the following services:

• Full-planning

18 Refined Event Planning Reviews

Janel
Janel Guerrero

Married on 06/23/2019

Overall look was stunning !

Robin did an amazing job with us. She created a classy look for me which is exactly what I wanted. (Photos to follow) The overall look was stunning! She even prepared me before going down the aisle to ... Read more calm my nerves 😄 Thank you so much robin! And thank you to Megan for such a beautiful cake as well!

J
Jessica

Married on 12/16/2017

Blessed Bride

Robin and her team made sure my day was perfect! She truly listened to me and captured the vision I had for my special day. Robin kept me calm during the stressful days of planning and reminded me of ... Read more the big picture - I was marrying my best friend regardless of the type of flowers I picked! She also was very aware of my budget and made sure I got everything I wanted for the right price. You will be in great hands with this lady by your side! Love you, Robin!

N
Natalie

Married on 11/01/2014

Robin and her daughter were absolutely amazing! They helped me with every idea I wanted. They were so open with everything and helped to bring my vision to light Read more Robin and her daughter were absolutely amazing! They helped me with every idea I wanted. They were so open with everything and helped to bring my vision to light