Regalo Design

Nolensville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Regalo Design

Regalo Design is a wedding planning company located in Nolensville, Tennessee, also serving couples from the entire Nashville area. This award-winning company offers detailed planning service and all-inclusive options. Owner and founder, Sarah Goude, has over a decade of event planning experience, and is sure to make your day as special as you are. With unique services available, Regalo Design can provide an event experience like no other.

Regalo Design offers everything from event planning to floral design and decor services. With all-inclusive packages, you can have access to full, partial, or day-of planning, florals, and the entire inventory of available decor. The planning team at Regalo Design will make sure that your entire wedding experience is stress-free from start to finish. They can plan everything from your rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception. The other great planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

42 Regalo Design Reviews

C
Carole

Married on 06/17/2017

Sarah was simply wonderful! We could not have done this wedding without her! She was prompt and prepared for every meeting we had and she answered numerous emails and texts in between. She saw the ... Read more vision immediately of what my daughter wanted for her wedding day. It was comforting to me as the mom to have the florist, designer, coordinator all in one. She and Damon ran such a smooth ship the day of the wedding. I could sit back and be there for my daughter without having to worry about the details. I was impressed with their organization system they wore around their necks so all the details were handy. She and Damon handled everything! We highly recommend Regalo Design!

L
Laura

Married on 10/15/2016

The wedding was absolutely a dream come true. Thank you for making all of my ideas come to life and being the sane, amazing person you are. Everyone told me to be calm the day of the wedding because ... Read more something would go wrong, so just expect it... well in my mind NOTHING went wrong. It was an absolutely perfect event. If things went astray, you did an amazing job of hiding it and fixing it and making me believe everything was perfect from start to finish. I cannot thank you enough. I know I keep saying thank you, but i don't have any other words to describe how my heart feels. You are an amazing planner. I have heard nothing but wonderful things and everyone had so much fun. The entire bridal party and our families loved you and have raved about you. This is just a snippet of the email I sent to Sarah thanking her. If I am going to go on and on about someone in a thank you card, I definitely am going to shout it from the roof tops. Sarah is someone that you meet for the first time and instantly make a connection with, no matter if you have the same interests or not. Seriously, only having known her for the short time we did, she read us, knew us, and made all my dreams come true!!!

V
victoria

Married on 08/27/2016

Nashville, if you need a wedding planner/florist, Sarah is your girl! We hired Regalo Design for Full Service Wedding Planning, Floral arrangements, and decor. I had a vision in my head and Sarah ... Read more really helped bring that vision together, and comfort me when I couldn't always see how it would turn it out in real life. I was also completely lost and overwhelmed when it came to vendors, timeline, contracts ect. She was truly a life savor on that front! I was so impressed with all of the vendors she found for us. I felt she really took into consideration our personalities when it came to vendors. I trusted her judgement on a lot of things, but I can honestly say it turned out better than I imagined. The flowers were absolutely incredible!! As well as the rest of the decor! As far as the day of, things ran incredibly smooth! Her and Damon are both amazing to work with. She took care of EVERYTHING so that we could have that stress free day we were hoping for. She even came to check on me throughout the day while they were setting up. Can’t thank you enough, Sarah!