Regatta Place

Newport, RI · View map · Visit website

About Regatta Place

The Regatta Place is a waterfront wedding venue located in Newport, Rhode Island. This sophisticated and private venue has panoramic views of Newport Harbor and is an easy walk, drive or shuttle ride to downtown Newport’s historic shopping and cultural districts.

Facilities and Capacity
Surrounded by classic luxury yachts and situated on Goat Island Marina, The Regatta Place accommodates 200 guests in its elegant event space. It also has a terrace and dockside patio, perfect for taking in the views during your cocktail hour.

Along with professional staff that will assist you in planning every detail of your wedding day, The Regatta Place also offers many upscale services so that your night is effortless and unforgettable. These services include:

• On-site catering staff

L
Featured
Caren

Married on 10/09/2010

The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. We had our ceremony and reception here. The dock setting is beautiful for a ceremony... And the tented room is so chic with tasteful chandeliers and teak ... Read more floors. The food was amazing!!! (and abundant!!!) We seriously recommend the mashed potato bar and the slider bar... all other appetizers and entrees are phenomenal (both our selections and those we sampled at tastings) The service was impeccable and the staff was unbelievable and detail-oriented from the time of booking until the end of the wedding. The level of service far surpassed our high expectations!! Our guests continue to rave about the food and service several months post-wedding ... we are so pleased!!

Noelle
Noelle

Married on 07/03/2019

The best venue ever

Regatta place is simply gorgeous. It was absolutely perfect. People could not get over how beautiful it was and many people told us it was hands down the best wedding they have ever been to. I can’t ... Read more wait for someone else I know to get married there so I can go back and enjoy the venue some more. Maggie and Andrew were awesome. I 100% recommend. This venue made our day so special. Couldn’t have been better. (Photos Nicole Ellen)

Melissa
Melissa Rowe

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Beautiful Perfect Venue!

From the first day to our wedding day, our experience with Regatta Place was amazing! Elsa was our Sales manager and she was amazing. She was timely with her response and was super helpful throughout ... Read more the process. We also can't say enough about Maggie and Andrew. We had many back and forths with the menu and Maggie was able to handle all our requests. We chose a buffet and didn't want some items and we easily subbed them out. We also didn't want to do a cake cutting but a pizza cutting instead. And guess what! They made a pizza for us to cut! The venue speaks for itself. The tents are gorgeous and the lighting is perfect. Could we have added more lights-- sure but why when the bones of this place look amazing. Honestly I was sold on this place when I found out that the couches and the outdoor lighting were included in the cost. I knew I wanted couches for cocktail hour since no one likes standing, especially in heels. If I could do it again I would choose Regatta Place everytime!