Regency at Dominion Valley

Haymarket, VA · View map · Visit website

About Regency at Dominion Valley

Regency at Dominion Valley in Haymarket, Virginia, is a picturesque country club wedding venue filled with rolling landscapes, natural ponds, gentle streams, and scenic mountain views. Surrounded by pristine golf courses and the Northern Virginia Bull Run Mountains, the club also boasts its team of event planning professionals to ensure a couple’s day runs as smoothly as possible.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples have the option of two lushly landscaped settings with stunning water fountain features for their ceremony. Receptions take place in the clubhouse's grand ballroom, which has an attached veranda where guests can enjoy views of the surrounding countryside and championship golf course. Regency welcomes couples to invite up to 200 of their loved ones to celebrate with them at the venue. While wedding parties use the get-ready rooms, guests will find plenty of parking on-site, with wheelchair access into each event space.

In addition to their planning professionals, Regency at Dominion Valley also offers couples all-inclusive packages to cover every detail leading up to and on their wedding day. Items within the packages include bar services, catering services, set up, clean up, tables, chairs, linen, china/glassware, dance floor, and coordination. The venue also has their own event rentals, including items like:

• Altar/arch
  • Decor
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth

Cuisine
Dedicated to offering the freshest, most seasonal ingredients available, the chefs at Regency strive to craft innovative and playful dishes. While they have pre-designed menu offerings, they can also accommodate requests for custom packages including international cuisine, vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free options. Couples can choose to have their meals set up as a buffet, plated, or at stations. Choices for hors d’oeuvres at a cocktail reception and dessert can also be discussed, although couples can choose to bring in their own outside cake. Cash, open, and limited bars are also available with the venue’s bartending staff, who can serve:

• Beer, wine, and liquor

Featured
Maritza

Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful Venue, Attentive, Great Customer Service

My husband and I are so happy with the decision of having our wedding at The Regency at Dominion Valley. The venue is gorgeous from the inside and outside. We knew it was the perfect venue to choose ... Read more for our wedding once we attended our first tasting. At our first tasting, Victoria was very attentive, she took notes on what we liked and what we wanted improved, she made sure to communicate with Chef Vicent. Jennifer Villatoro, the Event Coordinator was very sweet and attentive as well. She was great at communicating with us and was very helpful. On the day of the wedding my guest and I were very happy and impressed with the Regency at Dominion Valley staff. They were so attentive with us and our guests. We were very happy with the food, it was delicious and my guests complimented us on how good the food was. Thank you Jennifer, Victoria, Chef Vicent and Regency at Dominion Valley staff for all your hard work and great customer service!! I give this venue 5 stars and definitely would recommend it to other couples.

P
Preston Tackett

Married on 12/22/2018

Fantastic venue and customer service at DVRCC

The Regency Country Club was a beautiful setting for our daughters wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was amazing and took care of every detail and especially addressed of the details on the ... Read more day of the even, freeing my wife and I up to enjoy the day. We had plate service and partial (beer/wine/champ) bar which our guests thoroughly enjoyed. Cost was roughly $100 per person, which included tax and gratuity. There was reduced cost for those under 21, since they don't access the bar. Definitely take a look at Regency when booking a wedding in northern Virginia.

A
Andrea

Married on 10/28/2017

My wedding day was absolutely beautiful! Special thanks to Maria for making sure all my requests were made and that the day went as scheduled. I decided to also have my wedding rehearsal at the venue ... Read more to make things easier for out of town guests. It was the best decision ever as we were able to try different items on the menu. Everyone raved about the food and drinks! Please visit the Regency at Dominion Valley if you plan to get married in the Haymarket area. The venue is gorgeous and your pictures will be stunning due the many views of the building and outside landmarks.