Regency Garden

Mesa, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Regency Garden

Regency Garden is a classic wedding venue located in Mesa, Arizona. Their all-inclusive venue includes their “Finer Things” package, which is perfect if you are also seeking wedding planning services. The venue has many event spaces to choose from, including their garden patio, a ceremony garden, and an indoor reception room. This venue offers their event packages, which include the highest quality vendors and services. Their all-inclusive package includes deluxe invitations, party flowers, entertainment, a cake, catering, and professional photography. They also have separate packages for the ceremony and reception. They offer their preferred vendors in the forms of photographers, catering, and entertainment. Past guests of Regency Garden praise the staff’s dedication, the creativity of the décor, and the flawless experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Regency Garden can accommodate up to 200 guests in their historical banquet hall. The Garden Reception Room is modeled after European designs, with twinkle-lit trees, flickering candles, and a warm ambiance. The indoor facilities include dressing rooms for you and your partner. The suites are Hollywood-styled, elegant, and furnished with exquisite lighting fixtures. The Outdoor Gardens is a patio which is perfect as an entrance and for numerous photo opportunities. The garden itself has fountains, flowers, and lights. They host open houses so that you and your partner can experience the venue first hand before booking.

Regency Garden offers event planning as well as event rentals. They come equipped to handle lighting and sound needs and can provide your wedding cake. Their services include the following:

• On-site wedding coordinator
  • Guestbook table
  • White padded folding chairs
  • Outdoor sound system
  • Microphone for officiant
  • Wedding music selection

Other Services
The venue includes food and beverage items. A list of their items and event rentals includes:

• Aisle runners
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

History
Regency Garden has been servicing clients since 2001. The garden’s owners and staff are knowledgeable about the hospitality industry and are dedicated to providing a memorable and stress-free event.

Location
The venue is situated near the Arizona Museum of Natural History. It services the Phoenix metropolitan area.

208 Reviews for Regency Garden

208 Regency Garden Reviews

Amanda
Featured
Amanda

Married on 09/17/2010

Regency Garden... Where to begin? Never in my wildest dreams could I ever imagined my wedding to be so magical. When I first started planning my wedding, we looked at a few venues that were out of ... Read more this world expensive and not a single one of them promised the dedication and atmosphere that Chris and Kristin had. My mom and I booked an appointment for a tour of the venue and sat there chatting with Chris for literally THREE hours, we couldn't stop talking!! They are both so friendly, and their vision is truly incredible. When we walked in, Frank Sinatra was playing on the speakers, and the entire venue was set up as if a wedding were actually about to begin. They left nothing to the imagination! Chris painted a visual picture for us explaining the dream he and Kristin had envisioned when they first decided to open Regency; "a Disneyland-like experience" he mentioned often, which is something that really encompasses the passion he has for creating such incredible memories. Not a single detail is spared, right down to the twinkling lights and hidden speakers in the garden. This is NOT your average wedding venue, people. Every single person I've come into contact with that is even remotely affiliated with Regency Garden has gone above and beyond all of my expectations to really make my wedding day like a fairytale, which after-all, is what every girl dreams of. Planning a wedding is not the easiest task, but the team they have at Regency makes it a breeze. They think of every last detail that normal people might miss, and use the knowledge and experience they have to help make your day go off without a hitch. They honestly want you and all of your guests to have an experience like no other, and to leave the venue having created amazing memories that will last a lifetime. That's exactly how my experience was; flawless, magical, and so very memorable. This isn't just a business to them, it's obvious that they love what they do, and they want to get to know you on a personal level, in order to make the most important day of your life the BEST day of your life. Thank you so much to everyone at Regency Garden, I couldn't have asked for a better place to begin and celebrate the new life Shane and I have started.

B
B Dickinson

Married on 03/09/2019

Laura and Kris

My daughter and new son-in-law just had their wedding at Regency Garden and it was everything we had imagined and more. From our first visit to this beautiful venue 9 months ago our experience was ... Read more nothing short of awesome. Planning this wedding with Owners Tony and Linda was easy, they were knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Throughout the planning, all the details were explained, there were no surprise expenses. All of the vendors that they suggested were great as well. Wedding Day was amazing, we arrived and everything was set up exactly as we had planned. They were so helpful as we were all getting ready, assisting wherever needed. Everything went smoothly, bar service was quick, food was delicious and hot, DJ did a great job. As the mother of the bride, Regency Garden met 110% of my expectations!!!!

B
Blessing Martinez

Married on 02/28/2019

Perfection

They made our dreams come true. If you want a personal experience with genuine owners and their preferred vendors this place is it. We got to experience our wedding day with ease and stress free. Read more They made our dreams come true. If you want a personal experience with genuine owners and their preferred vendors this place is it. We got to experience our wedding day with ease and stress free.