Regency Studios

New Rochelle, NY · View map · Visit website

About Regency Studios

Regency Studios is a romantically inspired wedding photography company based out of New Rochelle, New York. This company is completely dedicated to offering customized services to wedding couples. All of their packages are designed with the needs of the wedding couple in mind. Whether you are looking for traditional color portraits, black and white candids, or other unique styles of wedding photography, Regency Studios can accommodate you with a guarantee of amazing quality.

With Regency Studios’ customized system, you’ll be enabled to compose a wedding album that is truly one of a kind and reflective of your own personal style and tastes; yours to keep forever. Wedding photography packages include the following services:

• Customizable graphics

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 07/06/2018

Absolutely amazing! I LOVED having Regency photograph our wedding! They worked with us for what we wanted and the photographer was very knowledgeable. Our photos came back so AMAZING! We loved them! ... Read more

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 12/09/2018

They made our day memorable!

How do I describe “wonderful? ” My husband and I were recently married on a magical day. Regency Studios captured every aspect of our wedding, and exceeded our expectations. Thanks Margaret! Thanks ... Read more Raul! Thanks to our Videographer!

S
Sally Morales Stewart

Married on 10/21/2018

Sally and John Stewart’s wedding

At first sight Margaret made us feel like family. She made all my dreams come to life. Our wedding service was blessed by Reverend Michael Sica. Raul our photographer made me look like royalty in each ... Read more photo. Thanks to both of them our wedding photos are breathtaking.Our deepest heartfelt appreciation to you both. Our memories captured in pictures will be shared throughout our lifetime. Thank you again. See you in five years.