Regeti's Photography

Warrenton, VA · View map · Visit website

About Regeti's Photography

Regeti's Photography is an award-winning husband and wife photographic team specializing in multi-cultural affairs, based out of Warrenton, Virginia who service not only their local Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Maryland and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania areas but provide destination wedding coverage as well. This dynamic DUO put an extreme personal emphasis on executing every couples’ vision of their day every step of the way. This starts at the point of contact/hire through the custom personalization of their end products to include viewing/ordering of prints and the delivery of their one of a kind high-end luxury Italian wedding album offerings. Their client reviews are stellar and indicative of the final products their clientele receives and how involved they are as a team throughout the planning process. Hiring this team ensures that you are receiving THE same artists behind all the stunning captures that can be found throughout their entire online presence. As a team their approach is to allow things to unfold naturally while stepping in and taking control as needed executing the most efficiently organized portraits, properly formationed family formals, whilst keeping up with the wildest and craziest bridal parties while possessing the charisma that they feel is credited for bringing out the most breath taking of bridal portraits. With 15 years of experience they have become leaders in their industry as a trusted brand placing them amongst the top most sought after Indian and Jewish photography team.

Amy and Srinu Regeti capture images in a very natural and blended photojournalistic portrait style catering to clients wanting regal portraits in addition to those candid moments documented. They offer each wedding couple a complimentary engagement session when hiring them as their preferred wedding photographers. With a strong niche built throughout the years amongst South Asian Indian & Jewish weddings this team is one of the most culturally diverse teams along the East Coast to bring a broad understanding to all weddings of multi-fusion. With additional Associates at their side they are able to cover not only small but large events and celebrations for their most discerning clients without missing a beat!

Items and services include:

• Cinematography
  • Custom graphics
  • Destination/travel
  • Liability insurance
  • High-resolution images
  • Digital files
  • Negatives when shooting film.
  • Proofs

Featured
Priya

Married on 05/12/2018

Outstanding!

Amy and Srinu define the ideal 'dynamic duo' - combining their individual strengths, including Srinu's masterful handling of the camera and Amy's impressive organizational and leadership skills, to ... Read more create a masterpiece. I was impressed with their friendliness, creativity, vision, thoughtfulness, talent, and multi-tasking abilities as they were able to successfully capture the most special and intimate snapshots my brother's wedding. When the time came for planning my own wedding, I knew I had to have RP by my side! And of course, I was not disappointed! The Regetis make a genuine effort to know get to know all of their couples on a personal level prior to the wedding, which is part of the reason why I think they are so successful. After spending hours with them during our pre-wedding engagement pictures, we felt very connected to them as a couple. They touched base with us several times prior to the wedding to make sure they knew exactly what we wanted and to review the itinerary. We had such peace of mind knowing that we did not have to worry about anything regarding the photography and video for the weekend! Amy and Srinu are true professionals- extremely reliable, organized, and communicative throughout the process, but they also add a personal touch and artistic expression to your photographs and videos that sets them apart. I have recommended RP to all of my family and friends, and I will continue to recommend them to any and every engaged couple that I care about!

S
Sid

Getting married on 12/28/2019

Simply the Best!

Srini and Amy are the most kind, thoughtful, and genuine people I’ve ever met! Their chemistry is unparalleled, which is something all newlyweds cherish. They know how to have fun while keeping it ... Read more professional. They are detailed oriented, patient, and capture all the right moments. It was a pleasure working with them. Our wedding experience wouldn’t have been the same otherwise.

A
Aditi Dholakia

Married on 09/01/2019

Best Photographers In the World!

I absolutely LOVED working with the Regetis. I discovered them at a friends wedding and knew I had to have them at my own wedding. From their friendly, funny vibe, and amazing photography from our ... Read more engagement shoot and throughout our entire wedding day, I have never been so excited and happy to to call them my official photographers. Amy and her husband really have a special art of making everything feel natural. I will definitely be hiring them for future family photo shoots :) Aditi