Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema is a professional photography business located in Orlando, Florida. As a married couple, Gary and Regina know the importance of capturing that wedding day bliss for couples to treasure after the big day. They value creativity in their work and love getting to know their clients so they can better serve them. No matter where the wedding takes place, Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema will be happy to photograph the big moments.

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema uses photojournalistic, contemporary and traditional styles of photography. In addition to wedding photography, they can also provide custom graphics and thank you cards. Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 03/02/2019

Look no further!!!! HIGHLY Recommend!

I don't know where to begin here... From the moment I spoke to Regina on the phone, I was thrilled! She is the sweetest! She was so excited and genuine! Her and Gary did our engagement shoot and the ... Read more photos turned out incredibly well! We knew they were going to do great as our wedding photographers, but we were absolutely blown away when we received our wedding photos. Oh my goodness they are amazing!!!!!! I received a TON of compliments about Regina and Gary's personalities during the wedding and of course from the photos! My wedding planner was blown away how organized Regina was, remembering exactly what we had discussed in terms of time line and the photos that I wanted with family and the bridal party. We are absolutely IN LOVE with ALL of our pictures. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

D
Destiny

Getting married on 10/10/2020

I can't describe how amazing Regina and her husband Gary are! They captured my wedding exactly how I imagined it! When it came to my engagement photos, by husband was so not into it. Regina and Gary ... Read more made him come out of his shell and by the end he was actually starting to enjoy it. Some of the photos she took were so original! I had made some props to use for the photos and she was able to incorporate them all! Made for a really fun save the date card! Then talking to her on the phone, she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about everything! Never did I feel like she was pressuring me into anything I didn't feel I needed (I.E. Extra packages, more time ect.) she took the stress out of finding a photographer because after the initial phone call I knew I was going to choose her. The day of the wedding was as hectic as we imagined it to be. My hair and makeup were running so Regina went to take some photos of grooms party and then came back to my room. Regina remained calm and professional as some of the family wasn't the kindest to her. In the end, the photos came out perfect. All in all- I couldn't ask for a better photographer! She and Gary truly have an eye for photography! You can tell it's their passion through the outcome of their photos. I know for future photos shoots, I will most definitely call Regina! I can't stress how amazing she truly is! Simply put: BEST. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER.

Kirsti
Kirsti

Married on 05/02/2019

You just found your photogrpaher!

Regina is the BEST! We had a destination wedding, so we were not able to meet her in person before the wedding day and go over our vision with her face to face, but she made sure to communicate with ... Read more us and answer all of our questions leading up to our wedding. She was absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day, even our guests were raving about her! She knew where THE best pictures spots were at our resort, knew where everyone should be, captured every picture I could have wanted (and more), and was so much fun to have around during the reception. The day after our wedding, she had already sent a “sneak peak” email with some of our pictures!! Regina was very knowledgeable, professional, and very talented. I could not recommend her more. You will LOVE working with her!