Regiss Bridal & Prom

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Regiss Bridal & Prom

Regiss Bridal & Prom is full-service bridal salon with four showrooms located in Louisville, Glasgow, Bowling Green, and Owensboro, Kentucky. Its exclusive collection of designers include Allure, Sheri Hill, Mori Lee, and many more. The staff strives to provide a lavish bridal experience with an array of beautiful dress options. Regiss Bridal & Prom has been part of the wedding industry since 1994, specializing in wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, suits, tuxedos, prom dresses, homecoming dresses, pageant attire, and other formal event clothing.

Regiss Bridal & Prom occasionally hosts trunk shows and sample sales. Couples have a wide selection of items to choose from, including bridal and formal gowns of all sizes, as well as tuxedos for rent or purchase. Additional accessories are available to complement any outfit, such as bridal belts, hair accessories, shoes, veils, garters, jewelry, and undergarments. The salon can also provide preservation services after the event.

40 Reviews for Regiss Bridal & Prom

40 Regiss Bridal & Prom Reviews

C
Featured
Christie

Married on 06/13/2016

Don't let the small town location fool you. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and selection of dresses they had in stock. In fact, out of all the places I visited, this was by far the best ... Read more experience I had shopping for a wedding dress. Not only for what they had to offer but because they were overly helpful and courteous, which made the experience totally stress free -- as it should be. Never once did they make me feel like it was just about the money or try to up sell me. They showed true care and concern in wanting me to be happy with my purchase. Definitely an experience above the rest!

C
Carrie

Married on 06/01/2019

Very helpful!

Regiss was so helpful and did everything they could to make sure I loved my dress :) Read more Regiss was so helpful and did everything they could to make sure I loved my dress :)

A
Abby

Married on 03/30/2019

Look here!

I was pleasantly surprised at the selection of wedding gowns they had. After trying on 11 total, I had narrowed it down to 2. I am so glad I ultimately chose the one I did. I received so many ... Read more compliments at the wedding and in my pictures. They also recommended an alteration person and offered free press and steam after alterations were done. I highly recommend looking here!