Reiman Photography

Auburn, MA · View map · Visit website

About Reiman Photography

Reiman Photography is a full-service wedding photography company based out of Auburn, Massachusetts. Owner and lead photographer Rob has been part of the wedding industry since 2007, shooting weddings throughout New England. His goal is to capture the details and special moments that couples want to remember for the rest of their lives together.

Reiman Photography offers several wedding packages that couples can choose from, depending on their needs and budgets. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in the forms of albums, digital files, canvases. The packages include the following services:

• One event per day

Featured
    Sara Ponticelli

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing wedding photographer!!!

Rob was a wonderful wedding photographer, as well as his assistant Rachel. We actually found Rob through an Instagram post when he was tagged at a previous wedding at our venue. From the engagement ... Read more shoot to the wedding day, he was extremely quick to respond to our inquiries and brought really great energy when they could tell Ryan and I were nervous - especially before our first look on the wedding day! One thing I thought was great about Rob is that at one point - I think he could tell during the formal pictures I was getting a little overwhelmed and was able to suggest taking a quick break and just sitting down for a second. I thought that was great that he stepped in and was vocal about making us feel comfortable instead of just having us push through for the sake of pushing through. Similarly, with Rachel (who was with my bridesmaids & I, while Rob was with Ryan & the groomsmen), she was a calming presence when the nerves were starting to kick in for me as the guests were arriving and was getting closer to the ceremony time. It made a big difference to us and didn't go unnoticed! They both brought humor to the day which is something we really liked! I would definitely 100% hire both of them in the future and would recommend anyone else to do the same!!

Bridget
    Bridget

Married on 07/08/2019

Robert is amazing! We are eloping to New Orleans in June, and last minute in November I suddenly decided to get engagement photos done. Robert is very fairly priced for just the engagment session, ... Read more which was perfect for us because we have a very low budget! Rob braved a cold day outside, and captured amazing photos of us! We are constantly getting compliments on the photos. Would recommend Rob in a heartbeat!

Melissa
    Melissa Sereti

Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing photography

Rob is a great photographer. We are in love with our photos from our engagement session and also our wedding. There are some wonderful moments he caught that we will remember forever. He caught the ... Read more best moments of our lives.