Reiniger Jewelers

Belleville, IL · View map

About Reiniger Jewelers

Reiniger Jewelers is a third generation family owned & operated business since 1918. Paul Reiniger has followed in his grandfather and father's footsteps and has also furthered his education by graduating from Gem City College and has earned certificates from the Gemological Institutes of America. Reiniger's opened their doors in the Swansea Schnucks Plaza in 1992. In 1993 we expanded our company and opened our 2nd location in Columbia, IL. In 2003 we decided to re-locate to our current Waterloo location to better serve the entire Monroe County and surrounding area.

Come visit either location to view our extensive lines of designer jewelry such as Elle, Hot Diamonds, and Lorenzo to just name a few. One of our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff will be more than happy to help you with any of your jewelry needs. We also have 3 full-time jewelers, including Paul Reiniger, in house to assist you with any repairs or custom designed jewelry.

With our repairs completed on site, we can offer same day service for all your jewelry repair needs. Our experienced staff can also help you with any of your watch repair needs such as band adjustments and battery replacement. Personalized items such as clocks, picture frames, and glassware are just a few of the items that can be engraved with a special message for any occasion

Reiniger Jewelers offers complimentary gift wrapping with every purchase because we believe every occasion is special.

- The Reiniger Family

3 Reviews for Reiniger Jewelers

3 Reiniger Jewelers Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 07/06/2013

I bought the groom's wedding band here and had my ring cleaned here before my wedding (for free!). 2-3 weeks before the wedding, we scoped out rings at the mall (STL Galleria & St. Clair County) and ... Read more online. All the mall vendors were asking at least $299 for the ring, one said they charged extra for engraving, another wasn't sure if they could even get it engraved in time for the wedding. Reiniger's provided the same ring for $100 less, and did the engraving for FREE and in less than a week. I hardly wear any jewelry but if I did I would be frequenting this business regularly.

T
Christina

Married on 12/29/2007

Family Owned Bussiness. The employees are very friendly and take their time with you. I had my rings custom made and they are perfect! They also engraved all of my bridesmaid and groomsmen's gifts ... Read more which I also purchased there. I will continue shopping there.

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/02/2009

A friend of ours worked at this jewelry shop when we were picking out our rings and we got great service. She no longer works there but every time we go in we get a great response from the manager. ... Read more They are very personable there and are very aware of your time and money. They gave us exactly what we wanted at a price that couldn't hardly be beat. Once, I had a loose stone and the jewler droped what he was doing to repair it for pick-up a few hours later for our big day. they are great!

Reiniger Jewelers FAQ