Relic Photographic

Wasilla, AK · View map

About Relic Photographic

Relic Photographic is an Alaska based photographer that specializes in adventurous and creative fine-art elopement and wedding photography in Alaska and worldwide. We consider ourselves storytellers and we are passionate about the photos that showcase the individual beauty of your love story.

4 Reviews for Relic Photographic

4 Relic Photographic Reviews

Carson
Carson Osborne

Married on 05/25/2019

Worth Every Penny!

Hanna was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was down to earth, funny, and captured all the magic of our wedding day. In the words of my mother-in-law, “that photographer was worth every penny”. ... Read more You won’t be disappointed!

C
Cheyenne

Married on 10/20/2018

What amazing talent

I worked with Hanna for our wedding! She was amazing. She was an absolute blast and joy to work with. I’d recommend Relic Photographic any time! Read more I worked with Hanna for our wedding! She was amazing. She was an absolute blast and joy to work with. I’d recommend Relic Photographic any time!

C
Cassie

Married on 07/10/2018

Oh, how I could go on and on AND ON about how absolutely amazing my now husband and I's experience was with Relic Photographic for our destination wedding in Alaska. My husband and I live in Florida ... Read more but wanted something different for our wedding - so we chose an adventure wedding in Alaska, and we knew we wanted amazing photos to remember the best day of our lives. Hanna adventured with us all day--took us hiking through Bird Point to some incredible photo ops, rode with us on a helicopter flight to capture breathtaking photos on top of a glacier, and captured every emotion during the ceremony and the entire day. On top of being an unbelievably talented photographer, Hanna is fun and a joy to be around and one of my favorite things about her style is that we never felt too "posed" or awkward while taking photos. We felt like we were just being us! It was a perfect day, and I am glad we will have these unreal, spectacular photos to remember it for the rest of our lives!