Relish Distinctive Catering

Mount Pleasant, SC · View map · Visit website

About Relish Distinctive Catering

Relish Distinctive Catering is a catering service based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina that has been serving the area since 2005. They create events that delight the senses and reflect the couple's personal flavor.

Relish Distinctive Catering has created hundreds of unique wedding celebrations through their professional event planners and coordinators. They will listen carefully to all your ideas and assist with vendor selection and management so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.

Cuisine
The executive chef and his team will assist you in creating a customized menu that suits both your taste and budget. They have everything from lowcountry local dishes to internationally inspired flavors.

Venues They Work With
Relish Distinctive Catering has had the opportunity to work with many distinctive venues in Charleston. These are the venues where they are either the preferred or exclusive caterer:

• RiverTowne Country Club

M
Melissa Mcbryde

Married on 05/04/2019

Truly the best!

Relish Distinctive Catering (and Lacy Davidson) did an amazing job for our 5/4/19 wedding! The food was amazing and all of our guests said the same. Lacy was super easy to work with and so incredibly ... Read more helpful all along the way. If I had it to do again, I wouldn't change a thing!

N
Natasha

Married on 05/03/2019

Food was delicious

All of the food on our wedding day was delicious! We still have guests talking about how good it was. We even got a reusable cooler bag with some leftovers to eat later on. Read more All of the food on our wedding day was delicious! We still have guests talking about how good it was. We even got a reusable cooler bag with some leftovers to eat later on.

A
Amy

Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent beyond words

Working with Lacy at Relish Catering was hands down the best wedding vendor decision I made. I was impressed from my very initial email right through my sparkler exit. Lacy is extremely knowledgeable, ... Read more knowledgeable, professional, and a joy to work with. To say she is good at her job is an understatement, she is beyond excellent. Every step of the way she was responsive, easy to communicate with, and beyond helpful in keeping track of all the little details I didn't even know existed. I was impressed throughout the planning process but especially on my wedding day. The food was plentiful, delicious, and displayed beautifully. Lacy had our meals fully laid out on our sweetheart table for us so we didn't have to worry about getting it ourselves and we got to enjoy our entire meal! This was an especially amazing touch for us, among many! Our guests told us the chefs for our carving and stir fry stations were absolutely wonderful and it was such a pleasure to hear her entire team went beyond just being professional but made sure to engage in a fun way with our guests. It made an impression on both them and us. Everyone raved about the food and went home full and happy. We had quite the spread and our selections were made from a very extensive menu that offers so many options, I can't imagine anyone would want for more choices! Relish also put together an amazing to-go bag for us with literally every part of out meal, from cocktail hour right through cake. They included EVERYTHING! The portions were perfect for each having a full sized meal and we enjoyed getting to have our wedding dinner all over again. I will rave about my experience with Relish and Lacy to anyone who will listen and recommend them without any reservation. I truly not only can't think of a single area they did not excel in but can list off so, so many where they exceeded our expectations. Thank you to the whole team for making my wedding an amazing (and delicious) day!