Relish Photography by Lee

Richmond, VA · View map

About Relish Photography by Lee

We are a husband and wife photography team; offering portraiture and wedding photography. What couples get from Relish is a fun experience and photos that capture the love story of your wedding day.

Our Core Values are: To be Genuine, Competent, Honest.
Our Mission is: To have fun photographing your love story.
Our Vision is: To Create memories and relationships for a lifetime.

38 Reviews for Relish Photography by Lee

38 Relish Photography by Lee Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional photos are very beautiful they captured every detail Read more Very professional photos are very beautiful they captured every detail

J
Julia

Married on 09/02/2018

Relish did a FANTASTIC job with our engagement photos. They worked within our short timeline (6mo engagement), budget, and were always responsive, even to special requests. They even came up with the ... Read more perfect ring shot incorporating the theme from our wedding. I am so happy we picked Relish! I can't reccomend them enough. We are so excited to see what they capture on our wedding day! Thanks Debra and Lee for everything!

J
Jolene

Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing!!!

As the mother of the bride, I was ecstatic with the beautiful and detailed photographs taken by Debra and Lee of Relish Photography. They took a personal interested in our lives when I shared some of ... Read more the heirloom pieces being used in the wedding, like my mother's Bible. They captured the personality of the bride and groom perfectly, along with their family and friends. I was amazed at the lovely photos of every table centerpiece, since each one was unique. Not one detail was missed, not even the cake topper from my wedding that my daughter remade.