Remarkable Receptions

Huntersville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Remarkable Receptions

Remarkable Receptions is a wedding DJ company located in Huntersville, North Carolina. Remarkable Receptions is the Southeast’s number one Master of Ceremonies for weddings. By choosing the Carolina's most in-demand DJ and Master of Ceremonies service, you are choosing a service where you can expect fun, expect personal and expect remarkable. Remarkable Receptions gets rid of your planning stress and worries and in turn guarantees a fun, successful celebration.

Driven by a belief that every couple deserves a remarkable reception, DJ Rich Lange, the owner of the company, offers a number of quality services to each couple. Remarkable Receptions will guide you through the planning process from the very beginning in order to create a wedding timeline and flow. This ensures that your Master of Ceremonies is ready to run everything smoothly on the day of the wedding. Additionally, you can expect a personalized touch to all of your services. Some of the typical DJ services that are made available include:

• Bilingual MC

T
Featured
Tammy

Married on 04/30/2017

Rich with Remarkable Receptions was the BEST decision we made for our daughter's wedding! He was professional and made the party FUN! We didn't have alcohol at our wedding and didn't need it! He had ... Read more the ENTIRE crowd up dancing and having a great time (even my father in law whom I have NEVER seen dance before!!) Rich brought in their love story, he engaged the crowd, he made them a part of the party and everyone RAVED about what an incredible Master of Ceremonies he was! I would HIGHLY recommend him to ANY bride looking for the perfect DJ for their wedding!

K
Kaitlyn Sizemore

Married on 06/15/2019

No one compares to him!

The main question I kept getting over and over again during/after the wedding was "Oh my goodness, who is your DJ?! " So many of the wedding compliments were about how Rich made the wedding such a ... Read more performance, rather than just hitting *next* on a playlist. The transitions between games, the way he told our story, and also surprising us with something so beautiful at the end, Rich is the best; no doubt. The time and effort he puts into preparing for our wedding shows that its not just another weekend wedding for him. He puts time, energy, and extreme amounts of effort to create the environment requested by the bride and groom, and was extremely accommodating to us in everything we asked for. Such an outstanding ceremony put on by Rich. I can't thank this man enough.

M
Molly

Married on 09/01/2018

RICH WAS LITERALLY AMAZING! We met Rich at a bridal fair and from the first time we talked with him we knew we wanted him to be our DJ/Master of Ceremonies at our wedding. He just seemed to know ... Read more what he was doing, he was easy to talk to, and you could tell he was going to put in a ton of work into our wedding day to make it exactly what we wanted. And he did not disappoint!!! We met numerous times to talk about and decide on every detail of the day and was always flexible of when we could meet. He provided services for our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and provided his big LOVE light up letters. SO literally every aspect of our day, and each one was perfect. From making sure everyone could hear the ceremony because it was outside which was very important to us, to providing music at cocktail hour. Then all night at the reception every single minute you could tell he listened to what we wanted and executed a million times over. The personalized introductions were so hilarious and amazing. The first dances, especially the father daughter first dance where he had my voice talking to my dad during the song. Then the love story was so intimate, romantic, personal and nothing anyone has ever seen/heard before. IT WAS AMAZING! Rich also stayed calm when the power went out due to a storm, since the venue was outside. He worked to get the power back on/find the generator and after 10 minutes when the music came back on he played "Its Raining Men" and totally read the crowd right. The whole dance floor was filled with women wanting to dance the night away. Then we ended the night with a song for just me and my husband on the dance floor and it was so intimate and the perfect end to the night. I can not say enough amazing things about Rich. Best day of our lives in large part to him!!!!!!