Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam

Milwaukee, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam

We’re Miranda and Adam, or “Miradam,” as our friends call us. We’re the married team behind the award-winning work of Reminisce.

We’re a little obsessed with our adorably sweet rescue dog Jacque, we love travel and food (particularly when they go hand-in-hand), and game nights with our friends are always a great time (Catch Phrase or cribbage, anyone?).

Professionally-trained photographers, we also have backgrounds in business-management and graphic design, both helping drive our impeccable photography and excellent client-experience.

One of our favorite things about our job is getting to know our clients so we can be true to your personality and vision for your photos. To us, great photos come from adding those little personal touches.

We’re passionate about our work and also being involved in the community. In addition to volunteering for a number of organizations, we also helped bring to life the exhibition “Homeless Is Not My Name,” which featured portraits and first-person interviews of some of Milwaukee’s homeless citizens, and aimed to personalize the issue of homelessness, dispel stereotypes and inspire involvement.

Some random things we like…

Miranda
• Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. [with honey]
• Adam’s famous one-liners.
• Dancing in the kitchen.
• Getting my hands dirty in the garden.
• Small plate restaurants.
• Live music and theater.
• Playing the flute in an orchestra.
• All types of cheese.

Adam
• A good game of pool.
• Bacon.
• A fresh haircut.
• Miranda’s vivacious laugh.
• Video games.
• Astronomy.
• Volleyball.
• Experimenting in the kitchen.

Wedding Photography:
The Experience of a Lifetime

A wedding isn’t just about the big day or the venue. It’s about the story behind how you met, the moment you realized you were head over heels in love, the cute jokes only you and your partner get, and the proposal that took your breath away. Those are all things we want to know so we can create the perfect photos to complement your perfect day.

We’re happy to take the time to get to know you and learn all about your wedding details. Why? So we can not only capture impeccable photos that are filled with love and personality, but also strive to make your wedding experience stress-free. You’ll love being able to just be in the moment.

54 Reviews for Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam

54 Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam Reviews

M
Featured
Meghan

Married on 09/28/2013

My husband & I would highly recommend Miranda & Adam with Reminisce Studio. When we began the process of finding a professional photographer for our wedding, I was already interested in hiring them.I ... Read more I had seen some of their previous work through facebook posts and fell in love with it...my husband did too. When we first met with the dynamic duo to discuss our wedding plans, we readily realized that their work is their passion. We were impressed with their professionalism throughout the entire process, but what truly speaks volumes is the works of art they create...how they take the time to process and edit every single picture you receive. My husband and I have been in several weddings recently and in our opinion (though it may be biased) Miranda and Adam's work tops them all. Adam & Miranda take the time to get to know you, your style, and find ways to make you feel "you" in front of the camera. The photos I most cherish from our wedding are the candid ones that they took....they tell our story. Check out Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam, you'll be impressed.

Jules
Jules Ackleow

Married on 06/01/2019

Professional, Creative, and Incredible Photos

Miranda was the photographer for our wedding and she is fabulous! Not only does she have an excellent eye at capturing tender moments, candid reactions from all attendees, and the general feeling and ... Read more emotions of the day, she is also such a professional! She was very friendly throughout the proceedings, and clear in her prompts to all of us to get us in line. She worked so well with the kids that we had in our wedding party, and she was able to command the attention of the kids when necessary. When my wife and I look at the photos that Miranda had taken and processed, we were so amazed by how much the photos conveyed the mood of the event. You could see from the photos that we all had a blast, and there was not a single missed moment. Every single thing that we both asked for were fulfilled - Miranda also put in some unique touches to some of the architectural shots of the church that we admired. In one photo, she managed to incorporate the reflections of the stained glass window of the church into the shot of our wedding vows being exchanged. It took our breath away. We cannot express just how good Miranda is at her work. Her skills in taking the photos, and subsequently in editing and enhancing them just blew us away. I cannot recommend Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam enough!

M
Monika

Married on 11/03/2018

Great People, Amazing Photos

We could not have been happier with Miranda shooting photos for our wedding early this November. Working with Reminisce Studios really put us at ease. We provided some input on what we wanted, and ... Read more Miranda did all of the rest from there! She had an incredible attitude the entire night and was great at putting us in different positions, giving us guidance on poses, and making it fun too. We have seen just a few photos but everything she has shown us looks spectacular, and we are so excited to see the rest! Whether it be portraits, engagement, or weddings photos, I would highly highly recommend working with Reminisce Studios.