Reminisce Video Productions

Southington, CT · View map · Visit website

About Reminisce Video Productions

Reminisce Video Productions established in 2009: We capture the moments you miss on your special day

• ONLY COMPANY THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PAY FOR VIDEO AFTER THE WEDDING
  • Affordable wedding packages with customization to fit your budget!
  • Professional, unobtrusive, fully insured required by most major vendors
  • Full Length Video, 20 Minute Music Video (You choose the Music) 5 Minute Trailer for social media
  • Final Videos and all unedited video delivered on custom USB and DVDs
  • Wireless microphones at all weddings allows us to record from back of chruch
  • 3 High Definition cameras at all weddings to ensure excellent quality
  • Professional kind willing to go above and beyond to ensure your wedding runs smoothly

Reminisce Video Productions offers wedding videography packages that include the following services:

• Additional hours

C
Featured
Candace

Married on 06/30/2012

Steve Kalivas is awesome! Professional, courteous, thoughful - these are only a few of the adjectives that even begin to express my experience with him. From the first contact, I was confident in ... Read more Steve's ability to capture my son and daughter-in-law's wedding in a meaningful and beautiful way. The finished product is spectacular! I am thrilled to recommend his services to anyone - thanks again Steve!

Nichole
Nichole Scalora

Married on 05/04/2019

The best of the best!

Steven did an AMAZING job! Michael and I couldn't have been happier. Steven communicated with me before and after the wedding. He made sure everything went as planned and how we wanted. He went above ... Read more and beyond to be sure he captured all the meaningful moments and the most important ones. We can't thank him enough! We're grateful to be able to have a special video we can share and watch for the years to come. Steven is the best of the best! You won't regret having him be part of your but day.

K
Kim

Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible

I'm so happy I went with Reminisce Video Productions for my wedding. Steven not only made us an amazing video, he was also incredibly helpful the day of our wedding. His price is reasonable and I ... Read more couldn't be happier with our video!