Remix DJs

Kansas City, MO · View map · Visit website

About Remix DJs

Remix DJs is a wedding DJ company based in Kansas City, Missouri. This DJ company is dedicated to tailoring the entertainment to meet you and your partner’s needs. Owner and DJ Jon Bartlett has experience with both small and large events. With many music genres, services and equipment, Remix DJs is the ideal DJ for any wedding.

Experience
Remix DJs has won several awards. They have won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for 2018, 2015 and 2014.

Remix DJs offers the following services and items:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This DJ company also offers its lighting services. These services include:

• Accent
  • Audiovisuals
  • Dance floor
  • Monograms
  • Pinspotting
  • Uplighting
  • Wall wash

Location
Remix DJs is based in Kansas City, Missouri, and services the surrounding areas.

54 Reviews for Remix DJs

54 Remix DJs Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 02/15/2014

Jon is such a fantastic combination of talent, experience, and fun! Many guests said Jon was the best D.J. They've ever heard, at any kind of venue! As the bride, I was able to enjoy the evening ... Read more without concern. I knew that Jon would create a great atmosphere of celebration, using the genre of songs we requested. We felt like he was right in tune with what we were looking for. Jon fulfilled all of our expectations, going above and beyond the norm, making our evening more wonderful than we could have imagined.

M
Megan

Married on 08/26/2017

Please book John as your DJ. He did such an incredible job. He was completely professional in our planning meeting letting us know his vision/strategy and was open to any of our concerns. In the end ... Read more we trusted his opinions and I’m so glad we did! The way he played songs and then subtley transitioned to another was awesome. It was like the music never stopped which led to no one ever really leaving the dance floor because it was just nonstop good music. He came up to me about the point when we would have done the bouquet toss and asked if we still wanted to do it and it was like he read my mind, I didn’t. I was having too much fun and so was everyone else dancing that I did not want to stop that. I was so glad he could read that and didn’t just go ahead with it. He also announced the last 2 songs, the first was a slow song that was important to my husband’s family and the last was Don’t Stop Believing. Such a cliche but it was absolutley perfect. Somehow this circle kind of formed around me and my husband with everyone just swaying and singing and it was seriously my favorite part of the night and most of the guests favorite part of the night as well. We also followed John’s idea and my husband and I got to have 1 last dance by ourselves after everyone had gone downstairs to set up for the sparkler send us. It was so lovely and meaningful and we were so happy he suggested it. Overall, just got with John, we were glad we paid a little extra to specifically have him that night. It was all completely worth it.

C
Cassandra

Married on 07/22/2017

I highly recommend Jon Bartlett and Remixx DJs to anyone that is looking for a disc jockey for their wedding. Jon provide excellent personal service, taking the time to meet with us, get to know us, ... Read more and help us personalize our reception so it was perfect. He did a great job announcing all of the special events that evening and his music choices were on point; the dance floor was packed all night! We thought the price was very fair considering the level of service and the quality of equipment John provided. 10/10 would definitely recommend.