Remix Weddings

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Remix Weddings

Remix Weddings is a full service wedding DJ located in Asheville, North Carolina. Above all, they are interested in making your wedding day a memorable affair with music that will have your guests dancing all night long. The talented DJs at Remix Weddings will work side by side with you to ensure that your big day is the one you’ve always dreamed of.

Experience

For over ten years, the skilled DJs at Remix Weddings have been entertaining couples and their guests all throughout the Asheville area. They are careful to make sure that the music for your big day isn’t cheesy or overplayed. The kind people at Remix Weddings understand the importance of good music on your big day, and they will make sure your wedding sounds great.

Offering a wide range of services, Remix Weddings is the perfect choice for your big day. They also use top notch entertainment equipment like a PA system and microphones. With Remix Weddings your wedding music is in good hands. Additional services include:

• Consultation

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 09/22/2018

While looking for DJs, we knew we wanted a seasoned professional who was going to keep the dance party going the entire night. Mitch was incredible to work with and delivered on every single account. ... Read more He was quick to respond which was important to us living in CA and trying to plan from afar when decisions sometimes needed to be made quickly, and the online planning portal was very convenient for organizing the order of events (couple entrance, cake cutting, toasts, first dances, etc) as well as laying out what music we are aiming for. During the final planning session in person, he walked us through the plans we had given him while discussing best flow of events and timing. The entire planning process led to an unforgettable night of perfectly timed first dance songs and seamless transitions from dance song to dance song. Once the party started I literally never left the dance floor! We are so thankful for Mitch for giving us and our guests exactly what we wanted!

Lindsey
Lindsey Kyler

Married on 07/05/2019

Mitch was a major highlight of our wedding!

My husband and I recently got married just outside of Asheville, NC. Early on in our planning process, our wedding planner recommended using Mitch’s company for all of our DJ’ing needs. Cutting to the ... Read more chase - We were not disappointed!! Mitch really listened to my husband and me, addressed all of our questions and/or concerns in a prompt and friendly manner, and essentially just GOT what we were going for. My husband and I love to dance, and we wanted that to be reflected in our wedding reception. Mitch made sure both we and our guests danced the night away to our favorites, a few oldies, and all around anthem songs. I would recommend Mitch to anyone and everyone!

Hope
Hope

Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic DJ!

DJ Ryan did an amazing job! Our friends and family danced the whole night! He was extremely flexible and let us personalize as much as we wanted. He was incredibly easy to work with and so nice!I ... Read more loved that he didn't make the night about him, but really hung out in the background until it was time for an announcement. I am so glad that we chose Remix Weddings and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great Wedding DJ!!