Chosen Entertainment

Mount Juliet, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Chosen Entertainment

Chosen Entertainment is a professional and engaging live DJ entertainment service located in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. This company provides expert DJs who have the ability to maintain, or create, high energy for your big day. Chosen Entertainment’s DJs and MCs can flawlessly transition songs to ensure there are no awkward pauses in-between. Whether you want country, electronic, hip-hop, jazz, rock, or top 40 hits, these DJs ensure your favorite songs are played and that your wedding guests are dancing all night long.

This DJ offers a consultation to get to know a couple’s musical taste, including requests and a do-not-play list. Their popular packages include a state-of-the-art sound system, microphones, a projector, and a photo booth. Chosen Entertainment offers the following services:

• Uplighting
  • Liability insurance
  • Photobooth
  • Monogram
  • Special Effects (bubble machine, sparklers, etc.)

7 Reviews for Chosen Entertainment

7 Chosen Entertainment Reviews

Debbie
Featured
Debbie Bugg

Married on 01/12/2019

Outstanding from beginning to end!

David is a true professional! He made me feel that my wedding was as important to him as it was me! Very responsive and personable! Our guests loved the photo booth and being able to have the pictures ... Read more pictures emailed to them right away! Perfect blend of music! If you are looking for someone to take some stress out of planning your next event, David is your guy!

A
Aimee

Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent!!

DJ Rev was amazing! He was so flexible and worked so hard to make sure everyone had a good time. Our venue was very specific about the DJ set up and he was more than willing to adapt. I would ... Read more definitely use him again for any party!

J
Jessica Holt

Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing DJ!

Chosen Entertainment was recommended by a close friend for our wedding reception. David did an absolutely incredible job DJing our reception. He kept the guests engaged for hours and played the songs ... Read more I had pre-requested. His playlist was perfect for the night and there was none of the awkward dance floor moments you sometimes experience at receptions. He arrived early for setup and was extremely kind and attentive. I am very happy that we chose him, it took so much worry off my shoulders while dealing with the big day!