Rena Elle Couture

Maple Shade, New Jersey · View map

About Rena Elle Couture

Rena Elle Couture is a bridal boutique located in Maple Shade, New Jersey and servicing the surrounding areas. Since opening its doors in 2010, Rena Elle Couture has been a premiere bridal boutique in the south Jersey wedding industry. They offer a unique collection of beautiful bridal gowns, and also offer gowns for bridesmaids, mothers of the bride, and other special occasion dresses. Rena Elle Couture specializes in providing clients with a personal and unforgettable dress shopping experience.

Products Offered
The bridal consultants at Rena Elle Couture provide you with personalized and professional services, and will help you to select the perfect gown to suit your personality, figure, and style. Their skilled alterations team provides dress alterations, as well as preservation services. The boutique offers sample sales and trunk shows, as well as several bridal accessories to complete your wedding look. Dress and attire items and accessories include:

• Bridal belts

36 Rena Elle Couture Reviews

Jeanna
Jeanna

Married on 11/12/2017

Excellent selection of dresses and great staff

Here you can pick out dresses to try on from their racks which I preferred. They were helpful to point out styles you might like as well. The first dress I picked turned out to be my dress but there ... Read more were many other contenders. The staff was friendly and helpful. I had their undivided attention. I fell in love with a Stella York design. I also found my hair piece here.

D
Doris

Married on 06/27/2016

After attending a bridal show at the Merion, I just had to visit this store. All of the gowns and dresses in the show were beautiful. I went to this store and I found the perfect gown. On this day I ... Read more met Diane, she is patient and kind. We had a great time as I tried on wedding gowns. As time passed I met all of the woman in this location. Everyone there was nice to me and my flower girl. Christina, thanks for everything. I will be calling from time to time, just to say hello to all of you. I would surely recommend this store to anyone shopping for bridal attire. Missing you all already. If I ever have another formal affair, I will come back. ?? Doris Dingle Ruffin

R
robin

Married on 05/14/2016

I have to say, I had a really good experience with Rena Elle Couture. I am a bigger girl and was please to find sample sizes I could try on that weren’t Plus Size models, which are too big for me up ... Read more top. When I ordered my dress, I paid in full and by doing so, got 20% off a beaded belt that I ordered. Surprisingly, the dress arrived from the manufacturer in record time (less than 8 weeks) and they held the dress for me until I was ready to come in for my first fitting (4 months later). I was crazy and ordered my dress a size smaller than I should have, thinking I’d lose enough weight to fit in it. Dumb move! The bottom fit perfectly, but there was no way the top was going to close, even with me losing some more weight. Their seamstress, Marianna, was amazing and immediately came up with a plan to fix the situation. She removed the zipper and transformed the dress into a corset back. It looked beautiful! Marianna was working on my dress up until I picked it up 2 days before the wedding. It seems to be her M.O., which is probably a good thing since I saw several brides in the shop who kept losing weight between fittings so Marianna had to keep taking the dresses in. One other thing, when the belt I ordered along w/ the dress finally came in from the manufacturer (a week before the wedding), it was the wrong belt (we checked the order and the manufacturer screwed up). The manager, Christina, was really great and was willing to substitute a different belt or refund the money for the belt. It turns out the dress looked better w/o the belt anyway so she refunded the money. I really appreciate that they did that.