Renaissance Albany Hotel

Albany, NY · View map · Visit website

About Renaissance Albany Hotel

Renaissance Albany Hotel is a historic venue for couples looking to get married in the Albany, New York area. The hotel is newly restored to its original 20th-century elegance, combining the luxury of the past with the modern conveniences of today. Located just five minutes from the Corning City Preserve on the Hudson River, this downtown venue lights up with the glamour of the city.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 200 guests can join couples in their wedding celebration at the Renaissance Albany Hotel. The building is rife with murals and columns to compliment the brass elevator doors and granite flooring. The DeWitt Ballroom hosts receptions, complete with chandeliers and black accents along the white walls, giving the room a feeling of class and sophistication. Windows overlooking the city stream natural light into the hotel.

13 Reviews for Renaissance Albany Hotel

13 Renaissance Albany Hotel Reviews

David
Featured
David Lomascolo

Married on 04/05/2019

Renaissance is the best for weddings

We had an amazing experience with the Renaissance Hotel in Albany. If you are getting married anywhere in downtown Albany, the Renaissance is your spot. The restaurant had amazing food for my ... Read more groomsmen and the governor's suite was CLUTCH for the bridal party. Kelly was on point from the day we booked the hotel rooms and booked the Shelf for our rehearsal dinner. Contact Kelly for all your needs to be met. We can't thank them enough for all that they did for us. They accommodated our guests from start to finish and they even brought us a cooler to put food and beer on when we didn't have enough space in the suite! Hands down best decision we made for our wedding location.

Anita
Anita

Getting married on 12/31/2019

The best venue

I wish it was easy to write a review regarding my service from Kelly-Jean, it isn't. She has been very helpful and accommodating since the first time I met her. We decided on The Renaissance based ... Read more solely on our conversation with Kelly and her ability to add to our dream of the perfect wedding. I feel as if a friend is helping me to plan my wedding. She's helps to keep me on track with the small things I overlook, always has a recommendation for someone to help with every new idea I come up with. Often refining and representing it for more "WOW" effect. I would recommend Kelly and The Renaissance to anyone looking for a quality venue with professional service.

Andrea
Andrea Celli / Nick Zetivogel

Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent - must have Kelly Jeannmarie as your manager!!

The venue is spectacular -truly unique. Not only that, the event manager Kelly is first rate - honestly, she asked every possible question, offered great suggestions, was always upbeat and implemented ... Read more implemented all of my personalized details to a T! We loved her and even our guests commented on how attentive she was!