Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino

The Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino is a full-service hotel wedding venue located in Oranjestad, Aruba. This stunning Caribbean location features secluded beaches, gourmet dining, and luxury touches to make your wedding unforgettable. You can work with their certified wedding planners whether you are local to Aruba or planning your destination wedding from afar. They can take care of all the details and planning so you and your loved ones can relax and enjoy the beauty of the island. There are 40 acres of private beaches on Renaissance Island where you can spend time swinging on hammocks, playing tennis, participating in water sports, or just relaxing on the beach.

Facility and Capacity
The Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino offers several indoor and outdoor locations, including covered outdoor options to hold your wedding ceremony and reception. All spaces overlook the Caribbean Sea and the resort can accommodate up to 1,000 people. You can say "I do" with the sand between your toes on the beach either on Renaissance Island or on Renaissance Ocean Suites Beach. At Renaissance Island, there are complimentary water taxis that leave every 15 minutes from the Marina Hotel lobby. The indoor Renaissance Convention Center is the largest venue of its kind in Aruba with 22,000 square feet indoors and more than 6,000 square feet outdoors. This space can fit up to 1,000 people but is flexible and can be separated into six sections depending on the size of your wedding.

The resort offers all-inclusive packages where you can select from different options or choose your own services to tailor to your wedding. To help with your planning, they also provide information on local photographers, musical entertainers, flowers, and cakes on the island. They also have catering services on-site with award-winning cuisine.

Accommodations
There are two distinctive options for accommodations at the Renaissance. There is an adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel that boasts high style and a tropical oasis and next door is the family-friendly Renaissance Ocean Suites that includes only suites as rooms.

2 Reviews for Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino

2 Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Reviews

Lee & Brian
Lee

Married on 12/07/2015

4.7

I had my wedding at the Renaissance in early December 2015. I chose the resort primarily because their ceremony space (including the flamingos) but with the all-inclusive ability (or not) of the ... Read more resort, access to downtown, and shorter stature of the "high-rise", the Renaissance Aruba was a perfect fit for our wedding and vacation. I loved the wedding space and it was perfect for our group of 14. I'm not sure how well it would work for groups larger than 30 or so (although they likely have it figured out). We chose a package that included our ceremony, a reverend, bouquet and boutineer, and a cocktail hour and half with premium open bar and hors d'eourves. I think a lot of my family was skeptical of doing an intimate destination wedding, but between the few days vacationing together ahead of time, various dinners together at some of the fabulous restaurants, and then the sunset ceremony, everyone was exclaiming how perfect the whole thing turned out. The cocktail hour and half was so nice (albeit somewhat mosquito-y)- we had passed hors d'eourves, tables, a steel pan player duo (which was extra) and a champagne toast. Everything was incredible and I would highly recommend. Early on in the process I started working with one coordinator and then was switched to another coordinator which was a little annoying because I had to restate all of my requests and it left me feeling concerned that certain details were going to fall through the cracks, but nothing did. I was also worried about language being a barrier, but since everything turned out so nicely and so smoothly, that didn't appear to be an issue either!

T
Tia

Married on 11/01/2014

We had our wedding here and it was truly magical! The hotel is beautiful and the island is really a dream. The food was realllyyyy good - I would say the best I've had at any wedding (I could be ... Read more biased but I don't think so!). The wedding planners, Randolph and Milayne, are very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would caution against is that they are a little slow to respond to e-mails and sometimes there is a communication barrier. However, once you get to the island and speak to them in person, everything will go much more smoother!

Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino FAQ